You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Options

Play the Nation- Not been updated since first day

edited February 2012 in Play the Nation
I have checked everyday to see how my region are doing, but still hasnt been updated after the first day.

How often will this be updated? 

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2012

It is updated Daily, as far as I know, though it is not done at weekends, due to staffing issues. The daily update is done around Noon, once the numbers have been extrapolated.

There is also a "Play the Nation" specific Board, HERE
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    In Response to Play the Nation- Not been updated since first day:
    I have checked everyday to see how my region are doing, but still hasnt been updated after the first day. How often will this be updated? 
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    Hi YG,

The page has been updated twice: Thursday 2nd and Friday 3rd. Couldn't be updated on the 1st as, well, people were playing that day so there was no data to update, while it couldn't be done on the weekend as we need some folks to run reports on the play and that's not (currently) possible. We're looking in to how we can make that happen for you though.

Going forward, the page itself should be updated about noon each day. Good to see you're checking back on the results though! :)

Thanks,
    Dave
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    ...like Tikay says :)
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    UL dave beaten by tikay FYL ;) 

Cheers for info guys