You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Thursday's Live Show on Channel 865!

edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
Roll up, roll up folks!

Yes, tonight we go LIVE at 8pm, that's 8pm, on good ol' Channel 865 and of course, streamed from the home page of this very site for the £12.5K Bounty Hunter.

And don't forget it's our new and improved Bounty Hunter with longer blinds, longer game-time, more chips and now....with wings! Yes, there should be a healthy overlay tonight as the prize pool has been boosted 25% out of Mr. Murdoch's pocket. Ker-ching!

Joining me to commentate on your play is Sir Edward of Giddenshire, everyone's favourite shirt-lifter (see below)

And in the Sports Celeb seat will be former England and Everton footballer Gary Stevens- who in the picture below appears to standing in front of the Family Fortunes gameboard...

As ever, I'll be reading out all your live messages throughout the evening's festivities. So you can fill your boots on skyopen@bskyb.com or text a message to 84846.

But of course, the best way is simply to post in this thread which will be printed off and airlifted into the studio for me to share with the nation moments later.

And- hot news just in- one of our lucky message senders will win FREE ENTRY into next Thursday's Bounty Hunter!

So, what are you waiting for?

As Delia Smith once remarked: "Let's be 'aving you!"

Comments