You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Hi Tikay! Welcome to the jungle, we've got fun and games

edited February 2012 in Area 51
On 865 the other night, Mr Tony TK Jenkins Esquire admitted that he frequents the Area 51 forum once a year!

Before we know it, he'll be singing 'Kumbayaa' and smelling the essence of incence while dancing naked, rejoicing in the Age of Aquarius.

Welcome to the dark side Mr Kendall...there's no way back now.

Comments

• edited February 2012

I only popped in to see one thread, & I'm trapped now!

One gentleman said he loses " 9 times out of 10" when he gets his money in good, so I asked him to send me 4 sets of 10 Hand Histories where this happened (consecutive, of course) to validate his claim.

I expect I'll receive them soon, then I can depart Area 51, never to return.
  • edited February 2012
    In Response to Re: Hi Tikay! Welcome to the jungle, we've got fun and games:
    I only popped in to see one thread, & I'm trapped now! One gentleman said he loses " 9 times out of 10" when he gets his money in good, so I asked him to send me 4 sets of 10 Hand Histories where this happened (consecutive, of course) to validate his claim. I expect I'll receive them soon, then I can depart Area 51, never to return.
    Posted by Tikay10

Don't believe him - he comes here every day for some light relief.
  • edited February 2012
    Will the new rules take the Fun out of Area 51.  ?

No more need for the Mods to Scooter in here to start a fight. Mmm 

Has TK  become a Squatter and set up home. 

Questions that need Answers,    Oops I done that one already. !! 
  • edited February 2012
    Will the new rules take the Fun out of Area 51.  ? No more need for the Mods to Scooter in here to start a fight. Mmm  Has TK  become a Squatter and set up home.  Questions that need Answers,    Oops I done that one already. !! 
    Posted by logdon
    It won't take the fun out of Area 51. It will stop the allegations of thieving or the site being rigged, as well as the outright abusive and swearing rants. 

Simply put, we can't expect stuff like that on a Community provided - and ultimately paid for - by Sky.

As for Tikay becoming a squatter, you never know ;)
  • edited February 2012
    Will the new rules take the Fun out of Area 51.  ? No more need for the Mods to Scooter in here to start a fight. Mmm  Has TK  become a Squatter and set up home.  Questions that need Answers,    Oops I done that one already. !! 
    Posted by logdon
    Somebody mention Scooters?
  • edited February 2012
    Posted by logdon
    I'm sure the last thing on any of the mods minds is to cause a fight, but just to make the Sky Poker Community a happy place to be again