You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SPT Glasgow

edited February 2012 in The Sky Poker Tour

Hey sky are u going to open up direct entry to SPT Glasgow ??

Comments

• SPTSPT
    edited February 2012
    Not at the moment. If that changes this board will be the first to know
  • edited February 2012
    In Response to Re: SPT Glasgow:
    Not at the moment. If that changes this board will be the first to know
    Posted by SPT
    Thank you
  • edited February 2012
    Surely sky u are going to open up direct entry in to glasgow now as it would take a miracle the way it's going to fill the tourney in time. Also if u leave it 2 late it wlill be harder for people to arrange to go.

Thanks 

Rod
  • SPTSPT
    edited February 2012
    Not at the moment is the answer, having asked this morning

When Brighton fills the Glasgow satellites will go nightly, and there is always a late rush

try and qualify!
  • edited February 2012
    Not at the moment is the answer, having asked this morning When Brighton fills the Glasgow satellites will go nightly, and there is always a late rush try and qualify!
    Posted by SPT
    i have but cant try enough due to work commitments  if thats the case ill just have to hope it opens up or get on alternates list if there is going to be 1
  • edited February 2012
    Surely sky u are going to open up direct entry in to glasgow now as it would take a miracle the way it's going to fill the tourney in time. Also if u leave it 2 late it wlill be harder for people to arrange to go. Thanks  Rod
    Posted by GatlingGob

Is there a list of qualifiers somewhere? Having qualified for my first SPT, I would be interested to see who I am up against. Also, any details on Friday's side event? Start time, entry fee etc

Feedback would be appreciated

Regards

Dave
  • edited February 2012

Hi Mr bonda ge  if u look in lobby and un tick registering there is a list at the bottom 50 people in so far in regards to side event there s a thread for that in forum.
  • edited February 2012
    During the Xmas period when Santa was visiting the cash tables he asked a question with regard to the SPT Live which was, where is the only Scottish Venue of the 2011 2012?  I was first to answer this Question and was told my prize was an entry into the Glasgow event. Having just checked the entries I see no sign of my name.  Could you clarify the position please. 
  • SPTSPT
    edited February 2012
    I'll need some details please, as I am not aware of this

Which table,when

Your name

and I will check it out for you after the weekend
  • edited February 2012
    I'll need some details please, as I am not aware of this Which table,when Your name and I will check it out for you after the weekend
    Posted by SPT
    unable at this time to furnish anymore details, only that it was at a cash table which your Santa promotion was playing at.

Surely Sky keep records of what presents sky's Santa gave out and to whom over the period of this promotion.

Did anybody else win a Santa promotion and if so can they help me out as to how they claimed their prize.

Cheers
  • edited February 2012
    See my reply in gen chat
  • edited February 2012
    I'll need some details please, as I am not aware of this Which table,when Your name and I will check it out for you after the weekend
    Posted by SPT
    This was the sky santa promotion over xmas if i recall correctly where answers to questions got you into the  santa's grotto tourney, the question asked didn't get an SPT seat it was just a question to get the tourny entry for the grotto

the original thread confirming the entry to the tourny IS HERE

hope this helps

• SPTSPT
    edited February 2012
    thank you yes. I had sent an email through checking the facts here

As far as I am aware at this stage the Sky Santa promo did not award any seats to SPTs

As the link to the thread above shows, including BG92's name, entries were into a Sky Grotto tournament
  • SPTSPT
    edited February 2012
    BG92, I can confirm that the prize was entry into the Grotto freeroll.
  • edited February 2012
    In Response to Re: SPT Glasgow : unable at this time to furnish anymore details, only that it was at a cash table which your Santa promotion was playing at. Surely Sky keep records of what presents sky's Santa gave out and to whom over the period of this promotion. Did anybody else win a Santa promotion and if so can they help me out as to how they claimed their prize. Cheers
    Posted by BG92
    Thanks for the info guys knew it was to good to be true back to the Sats then to try and get in