You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

looking for a quality player to tutor me

edited February 2012 in The Poker Clinic
hi
im looking for a quality player to tutor me i can last table alot of live tables but im looking for someone to help me tighten up my game happy to offer a 10% of anything i make to a good tutor

ryan

Comments

• edited February 2012
    I can't see anybody doing this on a promise that you will give them 10% of any future winnings.

You would need to pay somebody up front.

• edited February 2012
    there are coaching for profit guys out there, team moshman, badbeat and others cant think of any more off the top of my head but there are more, but they are usually around 50/50 and only let you play on sites that allow player transfers and probably referal rake back scemes.

Most coaches charge by the hour and normally start at $50/hr+. 2+2 and most training sites have coaches avavilable, if you can afford it this is probably the best way for you to go if you cant your going to have to probably sign up to a profit for coaching deal at greater than 10%.

A free alternative is to join a study group, again 2+2, dueces cracked, cradrunners etc have these.

Also asking if anyone wants to run over some hand histories (from another site obviously) is another free way to get some coaching/advice.

and I'm more than willing to sweat you over team viewer for free if you like

Hope this helps