You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TO ALL U CLOWNS THAT THINK SKY POKER IS RIGGED!!!

edited February 2012 in Area 51
IF SKY POKER IS A RIGGED SITE THEN TELL MY WHY TWICE NOW THE MAIN EVENT AND MINI MAIN EVENT HAS BEEN WON, SKY GIVE AWAY A BONUS PRIZE OF £6000 UPWARDS I THINK, SURELY IF IT WAS RIGGED SKY WOULDNT LET THE SAME GUY WIN BOTH TOURNAMENTS!!! TIME 2 GET A GRIP AREA 51ERS!!!

Comments

• edited February 2012
    i think calling "them" "clowns" is a tad harsh and with the new rules regarding posting i think you should give 10 hail marys before you go up in flames!
  • edited February 2012
    i think clowns fine, i was being polite calling them that!!!
  • edited February 2012
    Seems to be tilted in favour of them Welshies though : )

• edited February 2012
    In Response to Re: TO ALL U CLOWNS THAT THINK SKY POKER IS RIGGED!!!:
    i think clowns fine, i was being polite calling them that!!!
    Posted by THEROCK573
    Lolzzz...

Always find people like this amusing.  They have no idea they are just as bad as the people who shout that online poker is rigged.  Probably worse in this case.

• edited February 2012
    BRING ON THE CLOWN'S !!
  • edited February 2012
    In Response to Re: TO ALL U CLOWNS THAT THINK SKY POKER IS RIGGED!!! : Lolzzz... Always find people like this amusing.  They have no idea they are j ust as bad as the people who shout that online poker is rigged.  Probably worse in this case.
    Posted by AMYBR
    and what makes anything i have said bad?? please elaborate???
  • edited February 2012
    If you insist :)

A) Skypoker has, quite rightly, updated their guidelines to stop members accusing them of wrongdoings.  Making your thread moot in any case.  So starting a thread to demean a set spectrum of players, who are in the minority, a totally one way swinging door

B)  Those that do bang on that online is rigged, do so from a very narrow viewpoint with very limited factual data.  You are simply doing the same, while insulting people.  Your thread is as unbalanced as when someone has put in the past "You clowns, how can you play when you know its rigged".

C) You are insulting a wide spectrum of people with very diverse views on online poker as a whole. 

Its like being blindly religious, or a blind atheist.

You are making an assumption and then following it through with an insult, because you have a belief based on your experience.  Well, they have a different belief and different experience, even if it is potentially misguided.

This makes you at least as bad as them.

And FWIW, it isnt wrong for a community or consumer group to discuss or share concerns about a product.  Nothing is beyond reproach in this world.

I do agree there is a time and place, a way and means.  That indeed many do cross the line. But so have you.
  • edited February 2012
  • edited February 2012
    BRING ON THE CLOWN'S !!
    Posted by logdon
    i`ll back in a few month ( ish ) ???
  • edited February 2012
    If you insist :) A) Skypoker has, quite rightly, updated their guidelines to stop members accusing them of wrongdoings.  Making your thread moot in any case.  So starting a thread to demean a set spectrum of players, who are in the minority, a totally one way swinging door B)  Those that do bang on that online is rigged, do so from a very narrow viewpoint with very limited factual data.  You are simply doing the same, while insulting people.  Your thread is as unbalanced as when someone has put in the past "You clowns, how can you play when you know its rigged". C) You are insulting a wide spectrum of people with very diverse views on online poker as a whole.  Its like being blindly religious, or a blind atheist. You are making an assumption and then following it through with an insult, because you have a belief based on your experience.  Well, they have a different belief and different experience, even if it is potentially misguided. This makes you at least as bad as them. And FWIW, it isnt wrong for a community or consumer group to discuss or share concerns about a product.  Nothing is beyond reproach in this world. I do agree there is a time and place, a way and means.  That indeed many do cross the line. But so have you.
    Posted by AMYBR
    well thanks for that essay but we live in a world of free speech and democracy and my view is that anyone who thinks sky poker is fixed is a clown!!! put me infront of the judge and sentence me!!!
  • edited February 2012
    YEP  can't play poker under these conditions Sky.    Might as well blind fold me and tie my hands behind my back.?

Your RNG can't cope with the influx of new players and just goes slower than a snail with no slime.!!
  • edited February 2012
    In Response to Re: TO ALL U CLOWNS THAT THINK SKY POKER IS RIGGED!!! : well thanks for that essay but we live in a world of free speech and democracy and my view is that anyone who thinks sky poker is fixed is a clown!!! put me infront of the judge and sentence me!!!
    Posted by THEROCK573
    Lol.  Double standards and hypocrisy ftw.  Am going to guess  I should be using smaller words though.

Some people......

• edited February 2012
    In Response to Re: TO ALL U CLOWNS THAT THINK SKY POKER IS RIGGED!!! : Lol.  Double standards and hypocrisy ftw.  Am going to guess  I should be using smaller words though. Some people......
    Posted by AMYBR[/QUOTE
    why do you have such a problem with me speaking my mind, and the truth for that matter, this is not about opinion, what i say is fact, sky poker is not rigged, this is a fact, people who say otherwise are totally deluded idiots!!! THE END!!!
  • edited February 2012
    OK guys - had enough of this one as pointed out above under new guidelines we don't want to see people being called clowns.

Opinion is divided, that is fine, insults are not

Free speech and democracy are all well and good but we all live within a set of rules (thats why we have the police)

Thread closed as if there was any meaningful debate in this thread (doubtful) it has certainly reached it's conclusion