You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

I will alway's Love you.

edited February 2012 in The Shed
 Sad News,  the price of Stardom.!

Comments

• edited February 2012
    In Response to I will alway's Love you.:
     Sad News,  the price of Stardom.!
    Posted by logdon
    Yup great talent, great voice shame she ever met bobby brown. 
  • edited February 2012
    Didn't she almost have it all.
  • edited February 2012
    In Response to Re: I will alway's Love you.:
    In Response to I will alway's Love you. : Yup great talent, great voice shame she ever met bobby brown. 
    Posted by ACEGOONER
    +1
  • edited February 2012
    Didn't she almost have it all.
    Posted by logdon
    +1
  • edited February 2012
       If your looking down Whitney they gave you a lovely send off and only one thing left to say.  "GOD BLESS YOU."

"God will look after you now."!   I send my Hugs xxxx        
  • edited February 2012
       If your looking down Whitney they gave you a lovely send off and only one thing left to say.  "GOD BLESS YOU."            "God will look after you now."!   I send my Hugs xxxx        
    Posted by logdon
    plus+1
  • edited February 2012
    Gods House has many rooms and one is now occupied.  Hope my one is opposite so she can sing to me.!
  • edited February 2012
    Just another druggie gone the way they deserve, alone, in their drug induced world. They ain't no hero`s and all this pity is wasted on them. Try giving a bit more thought to the people living in the real world with real everyday problems to cope with. Not some pampered person who losses touch with reality the moment the bucks start rolling in. `Didn't we almost have it all`, Well she did but chose to throw it all away, for the sake of drugs, and she has paid the price. Whether they are multi millionaires or on on the streets they are still junkies, who are only interested in their next fix. I don't lose any sleep over none of them.
  • edited February 2012
    Just another druggie gone the way they deserve, alone, in their drug induced world. They ain't no hero`s and all this pity is wasted on them. Try giving a bit more thought to the people living in the real world with real everyday problems to cope with. Not some pampered person who losses touch with reality the moment the bucks start rolling in. `Didn't we almost have it all`, Well she did but chose to throw it all away, for the sake of drugs, and she has paid the price. Whether they are multi millionaires or on on the streets they are still junkies, who are only interested in their next fix. I don't lose any sleep over none of them.
    Posted by lucy4
    agree 100% about whitney privalidged upbringing privaledge life snorted away because she had nothing better to do.
    but  i find your opinion on drug addicts extremly offensive and ill informed many people have many reasons they get into addiction and opinions like yours only make their situations worse.
  • edited February 2012
    No one forces people into drugs / alcohol or any other substance abuse. Its a choice they make knowing full well the risks involved. So when it all goes wrong they have only got themselves to blame. Yes people do get into drugs/drink because of problems in their life, but there are other ways out of your problems rather than going down the drug/drink route. If we all done that, the world be even more ####### up.
  • edited February 2012
    No one forces people into drugs / alcohol or any other substance abuse. Its a choice they make knowing full well the risks involved. So when it all goes wrong they have only got themselves to blame. Yes people do get into drugs/drink because of problems in their life, but there are other ways out of your problems rather than going down the drug/drink route. If we all done that, the world be even more ####### up.
    Posted by lucy4
    The best way to force people into doing thing they dont want to i.e crime and prostitution is to control them with addictions to drugs many people weak and vulnerable are forced into these life styles by others.
    So they do not only have themselves to blame. by saying its there problem gives society an easy way of blaming others and doing nothing about it. 
  • edited February 2012

We all make mistakes in life and her mistake was to fall in love with the wrong person and this cost her, her life.  The reason for taking drugs and getting hooked on them are many.  So called friend can be your worse enemy.  If you live in a drug culture environment a knife wielding neighbourhood a home where your parents smoke then you have less chance of avoiding the inevitable outcome. 
    I'm not saying she was right to succumb to the pressures of fame,  only that it is sad she did and such a waist of her life and a lovely talent.  
    Easy to criticise her actions and say it was her own fault.  The list is very long of Film Stars A list celebrities gone the same way before her,  hooked to this devil that is drugs.  

What would be your solution to the problem.?

• edited February 2012
    There is no solution to the problem, all im saying is that people know about the dangers of drugs before they start on that road. Some people have got an addictive personality & as such get addicted to all sorts of different things, be it drink/drugs/food/exercise/sex or numerous other things. It just makes me angry when all the sorrow & sympathy comes out for these people, when you`ve got for instance, children who are missing out on their own childhood because they have to look after & care for their parents, but they just carry on without complaining to any one. Still i suppose that is a reflection on our society today. help the self inflicted but not the ones who have problems thrust upon them.
  • edited February 2012
    Hi Lucy4     It was not my intention to get into the politics surrounding drugs or find solutions to the drug problem in today's society.   " I have my views and like you struggle with the question (why do they do it) when they know the dangers."  But like smokers the users still continue to do it even when confronted with people dying around them. 
      When you're young death is for old people, to them nothing will harm them until it happens. 
    We had this discussion some time ago as to why should doctors save you if you cant make the effort to save yourself.  The result was Doctors are bound by the Oath they take.  Society has a duty to care for each other the Police, Fire Brigade Ambulance  Social services,  all there to help.  
      If we do stop caring about each other,  then family values diminish law and order is not respected and we descend into anarchy.  I disagree there is a solution to the problem but not the political will to see it through.  We should care  I do and know the vast majority do to, you included.   Thank goodness.!    Hugs xxxx