You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky plays its joke as always

edited February 2012 in Area 51
Bubble of SPT sat. ty sky
PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
clanfan86 Small blind  150.00 150.00 4855.00
Gatherer Big blind  300.00 450.00 8490.00
 Your hole cards
  • A
  • A

The_Don90 Raise  750.00 1200.00 6455.00
clanfan86 Fold     
Gatherer All-in  8490.00 9690.00 0.00
The_Don90 All-in  6455.00 16145.00 0.00
Gatherer Unmatched bet  1585.00 14560.00 1585.00
Gatherer Show
  • A
  • J

The_Don90 Show
  • A
  • A

Flop

• K

Turn

River

• Q

Gatherer Win Straight to the Ace 14560.00  16145.00

Comments

• edited February 2012
    Blimey the blinds were low for bubble,150/300 take it not many runners?

Tbh he pushed just them poker demons m8.
  • edited February 2012
    Sigh, vul bud.  Mess of a hand.

OBV never bubbling otherwise with stack....Sigh......
  • edited February 2012
    Ugly mate but he still has 7% when it goes in, just run better ;).
  • edited February 2012
    hi don u didnt go allin pree next time eh

gl m8
  • edited February 2012
    In Response to Re: Sky plays its joke as always:
    hi don u didnt go allin pree next time eh                                                        gl m8
    Posted by petethepla
    he did
  • edited February 2012
    In Response to Re: Sky plays its joke as always : he did
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    it should of gone allin pree he raised 750 first then someone put him allin and he has got to call still

but if he goes first then he could of stopped that person trying to go over his raise

then may not even been called 

gl on the tables all
  • edited February 2012
    In Response to Re: Sky plays its joke as always : it should of gone allin pree he raised 750 first then someone put him allin and he has got to call still but if he goes first then he could of stopped that person trying to go over his raise then may not even been called                                           gl on the tables all
    Posted by petethepla

It did  :P
  • edited February 2012
    In Response to Re: Sky plays its joke as always : it should of gone allin pree he raised 750 first then someone put him allin and he has got to call still but if he goes first then he could of stopped that person trying to go over his raise then may not even been called                                           gl on the tables all
    Posted by petethepla
    but surely he wants the call... thats the idea. i think he played it correctly.. sitting there with AA and someone pushes.. you are rubbing your hands together...

you want the other person to think they are infront..

why shove all-in  then get no action.. you want paying....

you played it correctly 'theDon'

just unluck river..

next time you will rock and take it down.. the odds say we will not win everytime with AA, we hope they hold for us everytime and others lose. not always the case ,,   grrrrrrrr....  run better
  • edited February 2012
    In Response to Re: Sky plays its joke as always : but surely he wants the call... thats the idea. i think he played it correctly.. sitting there with AA and someone pushes.. you are rubbing your hands together... you want the other person to think they are infront.. why shove all-in  then get no action.. you want paying.... you played it correctly 'theDon' just unluck river.. next time you will rock and take it down.. the odds say we will not win everytime with AA, we hope they hold for us everytime and others lose. not always the case ,,   grrrrrrrr....  run better
    Posted by bigal36903
    yes we all need calling when we have aa, but just raiseing gives others a chance to go over u and yes the call would still been made by aa, and on this case was unlucky

but if he goes allin the aj he then thinks ok i have good cards but do i risk, with the re-raise he or she made makes me think that play would call an allin but either way on this occasion aa was ul

gl on the tables pete,
  • edited February 2012
    ul

only a sat

If you won you would still have to get through the main event field and avoid bad beats )
    No chance of that is there Don!
  • edited February 2012
    In Response to Re: Sky plays its joke as always : yes we all need calling when we have aa, but just raiseing gives others a chance to go over u and yes the call would still been made by aa, and on this case was unlucky but if he goes allin the aj he then thinks ok i have good cards but do i risk, with the re-raise he or she made makes me think that play would call an allin but either way on this occasion aa was ul         gl on the tables pete,
    Posted by petethepla
    that is exactly wot u want.. ppl to go all in above u...   no point in having AA and getting a few blinds.. u want their stack
  • edited February 2012
    In Response to Re: Sky plays its joke as always : yes we all need calling when we have aa, but just raiseing gives others a chance to go over u and yes the call would still been made by aa, and on this case was unlucky but if he goes allin the aj he then thinks ok i have good cards but do i risk, with the re-raise he or she made makes me think that play would call an allin but either way on this occasion aa was ul         gl on the tables pete,
    Posted by petethepla
    exactly...happy days.Are you being serious?
  • edited February 2012
    Aint AA losing the norm on ere,
  • edited February 2012
    FED UP WITH BINGO?  COME AND PLAY ON SKY POKER
    GUARANTEED TO WIN WITH ANY 2 CARDS AGAINST PEOPLE WHO PLAY ON THE SITE REGULARY

Let the donkfest begin

This site is really turning me off of online poker. I used to enjoy playing on sky, but now i come on and im just waiting for the bad beats to come because thats what happens everytime.
    People use the terms running bad / good.  i think ive had more bad beats in the las t 8 weeks than i did all of last year put together. Will i ever run good for that amount of time - hahaha dont be silly its not possible

Rant Over
  • edited February 2012
    we've all had those kinda beats here on sky and other places mate its just unlucky dust urself and try again, i just want to b assured that the software algorithms produce comprehensive randomness, can sky put that out for plyrs reassurance!
  • edited February 2012
    we've all had those kinda beats here on sky and other places mate its just unlucky dust urself and try again, i just want to b assured that the software algorithms produce comprehensive randomness, can sky put that out for plyrs reassurance!
    Posted by zammo19720
    ha....good luck with that one.