You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!
Options

Play the Nation - Northern Ireland AND rest of world!

edited February 2012 in Play the Nation
I know ive posted this in the wrong place but its not possible to start a new thread in the play the nation thread, its ok to move this if necessary. 

Now surely NI have a distinct advantage at having the ROW on their side, I know there is a small army of HU sng grinders and cash players who come from eastern europe that are putting in serious volume. 

Come on London its time to get stuck in and take this down, ive been playing cash most of this month but gonna focus on sngs for the next few days. Are there any MTT grinders that can help us catch up with NIROW?

Lets bag 1st prize London!

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2012
    In Response to Play the Nation - Northern Ireland AND rest of world!:
    I know ive posted this in the wrong place but its not possible to start a new thread in the play the nation thread, its ok to move this if necessary.  Now surely NI have a distinct advantage at having the ROW on their side, I know there is a small army of HU sng grinders and cash players who come from eastern europe that are putting in serious volume.  Come on London its time to get stuck in and take this down, ive been playing cash most of this month but gonna focus on sngs for the next few days. Are there any MTT grinders that can help us catch up with NIROW? Lets bag 1st prize London!
    Posted by ACEGOONER
    Note the Sky Poker FAQ's & Rules which state

"Am I allowed to register for Sky Poker? - ONLY if you are in one of the following countries....

United Kingdom
    Ireland
    Bulgaria
    Cyprus
    Finland
    Gibraltar
    Greece
    Sweden
    Due to our products/services being prohibited and/or restricted by local laws we do not currently accept new accounts from any other countries....."

PS - Good luck tonight, in Italy!
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    In Response to Play the Nation - Northern Ireland AND rest of world!:
    I know ive posted this in the wrong place but its not possible to start a new thread in the play the nation thread, its ok to move this if necessary.  Now surely NI have a distinct advantage at having the ROW on their side, I know there is a small army of HU sng grinders and cash players who come from eastern europe that are putting in serious volume.  Come on London its time to get stuck in and take this down, ive been playing cash most of this month but gonna focus on sngs for the next few days. Are there any MTT grinders that can help us catch up with NIROW? Lets bag 1st prize London!
    Posted by ACEGOONER
    I also believe anybody who has no postcode set up on their personal details count as ROW.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    its a level playing field then to be honest it should of been north south east and west against ni and the rest of the world
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    In Response to Re: Play the Nation - Northern Ireland AND rest of world!:
    its a level playing field then to be honest it should of been north south east and west against ni and the rest of the world
    Posted by CHILLIE
    sorry i meant north v south v east v west and ni and the rest of the world

• Options
    edited February 2012
    In Response to Play the Nation - Northern Ireland AND rest of world! : I also believe anybody who has no postcode set up on their personal details count as ROW.
    Posted by FlashFlush
    You cannot open an account in the UK without a postcode anymore so anybody without a postcode is either from Northern Ireland or ROW.

Cheers.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    In Response to Play the Nation - Northern Ireland AND rest of world! : Note the Sky Poker FAQ's & Rules which state   "Am I allowed to register for Sky Poker? - ONLY if you are in one of the following countries.... United Kingdom Ireland Bulgaria Cyprus Finland Gibraltar Greece Sweden Due to our products/services being prohibited and/or restricted by local laws we do not currently accept new accounts from any other countries....." PS - Good luck tonight, in Italy!
    Posted by Tikay10

Cheers Tikay, did you know sky poker has a lot of eastern european regs at cash and sngs, dtoxic, pavalo, patito spring to mind, the others are too difficult to spell !

As for Italy, I would take another 5-1 at the san siro, surely one of our finest CL moments. 

• Options
    edited February 2012
    In Response to Re: Play the Nation - Northern Ireland AND rest of world! : You cannot open an account in the UK without a postcode anymore so anybody without a postcode is either from Northern Ireland or ROW. Cheers.
    Posted by Sky_Jordan

im sorry, when did northern ireland drop out of the UK ????????

and you can't set up an account without a postcode from northern ireland either.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    In Response to Re: Play the Nation - Northern Ireland AND rest of world! : im sorry, when did northern ireland drop out of the UK ???????? and you can't set up an account without a postcode from northern ireland either.
    Posted by smarr
    They haven't dropped out, Smarr. We paired the regions of 'Northern Ireland' and 'Rest of the World' to balance the numbers up as evenly as possible, that's all.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    Would be great if our team could concentrate on tourneys today, seem to have Cash and Stt's locked down, i'm gonna mtt for the day and see how we go!!!