You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TV Gold.

edited November 2009 in The Shed
Apparently, there will be a Michael Jackson séance on Sky tonight. I would respectfully suggest that this is essential viewing.

It appears that famous medium, Derek Acora (funny, I had him down as an XXL), will be attempting to contact the Moonwalker from beyond the grave. The whole débacle is to be hosted by June Sarpong from a secret destination that Michael apparently liked (my money is on Harrods or Hamleys).

The world eagerly awaits to see whether Michael can channel a message to his fans through the voice box of Derek Acora (I'm guessing: “I love you”, “Shamon”, or just a simple, shrieked “HEE-HEE”). 

If Mr. Acora at any point becomes possessed by the spirit of MJ and grabs his crotch, I pledge to donate 10% of all my poker winnings to charity, for life.

Whatever happens, it ought to be... Interesting. This news has even overshadowed the fact that Sesame Street celebrates its 40th birthday this month. I just can't take it all in... I'm on sensory overload right now...

Comments