You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Turn play NL8, overcards, a bit drawy!

NL8 table. Villain just joined table so readless. I have been very active and very aggressive but unless villain has been watching table he will not know this!

Villain bought in for a £5er and posted BB out of turn so i think this could be a sign of a recreational player out for a gamble.

Firstly, pre flop, i think i should make this 40p to go because of the 3x +1 per limper thing but didnt notice to be honest as i was multi tabling and involved in a big pot elsewhere at the beginning of this hand. Villain shouldnt be that strong given the check pre flop after posting BB.

So, we move to the flop, i make it pot size purely because it is very draw heavy and i dont mind taking it down now or obviously getting a loose call from a drawing hand given pot odds. This ok?

Turn card obviously gets some draws there! Because of my betsizing on the flop, am i commited to this now? Do i just set him in as there are obviously flush draws that havent got there and if they are willing to call the flop they should call another big bet on the turn? Do i check to allow for bluffs, although this allows flush draws a free card, urghh!

What do you do on the turn guys, thankyou!

Hand History #481031006 (14:33 19/02/2012)

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalanceDrSharp Small blind  £0.04 £0.04 £7.64 rolo1 Big blind  £0.08 £0.12 £8.47 villainBig blind  £0.08 £0.20 £4.92   Your hole cards 10 10       AlansLuck Fold     villainCheck     dawniee Call  £0.08 £0.28 £2.16 DrSharp Raise  £0.32 £0.60 £7.32 rolo1 Fold     villainCall  £0.28 £0.88 £4.64 dawniee Call  £0.28 £1.16 £1.88 Flop    8 5 9       DrSharp Bet  £1.16 £2.32 £6.16 villainCall  £1.16 £3.48 £3.48 dawniee Fold     Turn    6       DrSharp ???

Comments