You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Talk /talk phone in about wenger..lol

Oh well Mr wenger i think your job is safe shame your fans dont..Ok youve not won much in 7 yrs oh sorry nothing but please stay your a hero in spurs eyes,,

Cant wait until next weekend Arsene cya there.

Comments

• edited February 2012
    He is good for a director with his cautious financial management, but i've lost faith in his ability to build a decent team (defense)
  • edited February 2012
    Can i state i seriously do rate Wenger as a manager. I dont follow alot of English football but what ive seen of this Arsenal side is that its below par from the usual crop.

However ou have to remember Arsenal lost their 2 best players last season. They do have alot of potential with some of the players long term. And to be fair most of this team was rush signed in the deadline day in August.

So in my opinion if Arsenal fans want rid of Wenger then you need to have a re-think.

A front 3 of Chaimberlin, Van Persie and Walcott will be difficult for most teams to handle. The defence and midfield do need some work, But replacing Gallas, Fabregas and Nasri was hardly ever going to be easy now was it.

Best of luck to Wenger imo. although being honest i hope Spurs win the league this year. Unlikley but possible.
  • edited February 2012
    In Response to Talk /talk phone in about wenger..lol:
    Oh well Mr wenger i think your job is safe shame your fans dont..Ok youve not won much in 7 yrs oh sorry nothing but please stay your a hero in spurs eyes,, Cant wait until next weekend Arsene cya there.
    Posted by cleaverjim
    Spurs fans should enjoy their 15 mins of fame,because
    when Harry takes the engerland job and they sell gareth bale
    and Adebayor goes back to Man city they will go back to
    what they are...a mid-table team...
    I don't support spurs,arsenal or any other english team for
    that matter.
    As Roy Walker says,I just say what i see...
  • edited February 2012
    Oh well Mr wenger i think your job is safe shame your fans dont..Ok youve not won much in 7 yrs oh sorry nothing but please stay your a hero in spurs eyes,, Cant wait until next weekend Arsene cya there.
    Posted by cleaverjim
    oops
  • edited February 2012
    Posted by cleaverjim
    lol
  • edited May 2012