You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Evening Satellites

2»

Comments

• edited November 2009
    good idea mrmagooo

I voted yes, and you did too

how is the bump, you were going to do?

got any news for huflungpu?
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Evening Satellites:
    good idea mrmagooo I voted yes, and you did too how is the bump, you were going to do? got any news for huflungpu?
    Posted by oynutter
    no but he got some for you..check your in box
  • edited November 2009
    I also voted Yes.
    45 in favour so far.
  • edited November 2009
    great post mrMagoo

I can see where you are coming from... I have more grief from my family at tea time trying to sat than at any other time.

Has anyone ever tried cooking a spag bol when on the bubble to qualify for that evenings open... joy

Really hope this gets through
  • edited November 2009
    Really glad to see this post resurected to the front page. Obviously ovewhelming support for the Evening MTT satalites to run and hopefully the game schedulers will take note and put some on. Any update on this Rich as i know you were passing it on to "Them That Make Decisions"
  • edited November 2009
    What people generally want is more affordable tournament entries, no?
  • edited November 2009
    What people generally want is more affordable tournament entries, no?
    Posted by Deadluck
    More we want evening satellites from like 8/9pm onwards for next day(or next few days) main event or the £22 deepstacks, but yeah more £1 entry £50/40 Guaranteed, 10min blind tournaments would also be nice, there is plenty of speed and scary tournaments at this buy in but only 2 or 3 normal structured ones during the day
  • edited November 2009
    Really glad to see this post resurected to the front page. Obviously ovewhelming support for the Evening MTT satalites to run and hopefully the game schedulers will take note and put some on. Any update on this Rich as i know you were passing it on to "Them That Make Decisions"
    Posted by ACESOVER8s
    hey there,

i did pass this over and i will have to give you the same reply as before. this idea will certainly be seriously considered. i cant give you any concrete confirmation but look out for further announcements in the forum.

Rich
  • edited January 2010
    This got really positive response from the community but nothing really happened

Come on Bernie, you know you wanna
  • edited January 2010
    Yeah i was wondering what happened with this.

I think you would see a big rise in main event numbers if people could qualify the night before on the £2.40 sats into the next days open. i know they have these for semi's into primo or the £22 but we want some for the nightly £11 ones. If i sat into the open then i have generaly had to sit out the first 15 - 30 mins of the sat as the last one starts at 6pm and i don't get home till after that.

Any News on if this would be possible ?
  • edited January 2010
    yes . good idea..
  • edited January 2010
    LOL . GLAD YOU SAW THE FUNNY SIDE TOO . GL.
    Posted by PILLOWMAN
    delighted to see you back m8y.

• edited January 2010

a defo yes  from me ,

wow 64 yes votes and  94 o/o votes are yes ,

this is the highest yes vote i have seen on sky,

can it be possible we will have something to do,

with the the millons of points [ combined ] that are floating around in other accounts ?