You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Delay between flop turn and river

edited February 2012 in Area 51
Just lost on KK to A2 no issue with that, but I do have an issue with the very visible delay between the flop, turn and river. It only happens now and then but always at the same point in the game, flop fly's in then a strange delay between the turn and river, to someone that was cynical it would almost seam the cards were being picked.

Comments

• edited February 2012
    In Response to Delay between flop turn and river:
    Just lost on KK to A2 no issue with that, but I do have an issue with the very visible delay between the flop, turn and river. It only happens now and then but always at the same point in the game, flop fly's in then a strange delay between the turn and river, to someone that was cynical it would almost seam the cards were being picked.
    Posted by brn2895

If the cards were being picked by a computer, I feel confident in thinking that it would happen so quickly no human could notice it 

• edited February 2012
    In Response to Re: Delay between flop turn and river:
    In Response to Delay between flop turn and river : If the cards were being picked by a computer, I feel confident in thinking that it would happen so quickly no human could notice it 
    Posted by JockBMW
    there is no delay.....the world just goes on slowmo.... like just before Butch and sundance went into the scrap business and collected all that lead....or when john Travolta tried to get his face back by throwing lots of pigeons at nicholas cage....happens before all major dis   asssss teeeeeeeeeeeeersssss!....