You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

First game,first hand part two.

I posted the other day " variance welcomes me back with a rarity". First game first hand wednesday im presented with a better peice of "variance". If someone would kindly put up here tourney 5894442 ,hand history no 4825164489 [18.47 22/02/2012] as ive not a clue how to do it will back up what im saying. Remember its first game and first hand . Ive took on board what advice people give here firstly by having a 10 day break due to "variance". First hand back i walk into one and now this beauty for afters . blinds 10 and 20 and im dealt 8 8 , i raise 60 and get to callers . flop k 8 10 rainbow , i bet [can not remember exactly now] 90 to keep "customers" and get two callers, turn comes a 9, a bit more scary now ,so i make it 450 approx and get a fold and a call, river comes  j . Maybe made a mistake here and went all in but put him on 2 pair at most and duly get called and he shows k 7 ! A wonderful variance filled str8 to the j ? Im not blaming the fellow for chasing me to the the river maybe he thought his k was good ! Trip kings or 10s i can put up with but its getting beyond a joke now . Maybe this is for area 51 i dont know , but i would not play higher stakes here . Look at how many cards could have came on the flop,turn and river to stop the str8 ! Its not the losing or the money that gets me its the miracles for example jj vs ak flop j 10 10 turn 10 river 10 ! Or going out 2 games in a row with nut flush ! First had to hit k turn and river for full house and next had to hit A turn and river for full house!Both duly obliged. I play low stake dyms and like to have a laugh with some of the players here . Ive stated before i do not consider my self a good poker player but ive won the freeroll 4 times in a year and hit final table approx 8 times ,so maybe my observations will be taken with a touch of respect .Good luck at the tables all yours booboo5205.