You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

XXX RATED FILES

edited March 2012 in Area 51

I must confess when it comes to UFOs, conspiracies theorys, ghosts and the unexplained i do have an interest.
So i wanted to start a thread on this subject.

And see what kinda things people come up with. Have you had an expeirience with any of the below or interesting info to enlighten us. If you have let us know. Are you a non believer in any of this and think its all rubbish, let us know.

For instance:
1. Illuminati and free masons
2. UFO's, Aliens
3. Ghosts
4. Government plots
5. Chem trails
6. Atlantis
7. End of the world, prophacies
or any thing else

Its a strange old world out there and people know things we can only dream of and no one should just believe everything there told without question!

Comments

• edited February 2012
    did they land on the moon or was it just made up in a studio to stop the russians from getting there
  • edited February 2012
    In Response to Re: XXX RATED FILES:
    did they land on the moon or was it just made up in a studio to stop the russians from getting there
    Posted by bigal36903
    good one bigal i watched a documentory on it not so long ago. It made some interesting points. They were in a massive race against the russians at the time and it was a technology race between the two countries. Last one there is a rotten egg and all that. It does make you wonder why they have never been back though and even buzz aldren has said he believes in ufos and seen them. But the video that was shown around the world i think would be exremely difficult to fake in that period of time during the 60s and if you compare the infomation and video to what the moon looks like now and what you see in the video it would be very hard to manufacture something you have never been to before. So im inclined to think that Neil armstrong and buzz did go and the video is real, nasa employed over 40,000 people during the time and to keep all of them quiet and not for it to leak out would be near impossible. Do you think it was faked bigal36903? or wonder why we havnt made any more landings on it considering the time period. I do think they have been back on the moon and prob have a secret mission involving terraforming on it maybe. or Missle defence systems or such like.
  • edited February 2012
     It was true buzz aldren brought back a sample of cheese and any goverment would not lie i have compleat faith in all of them.
  • edited February 2012
     On a more sensible note i have heard it is impossible to go through van hallens belt due to the high levels of radiation. Doing so so would mess your dna up and cause severe brain damage so the only people with a chance of coming through the belt unhindered are mps and poker players.
  • edited February 2012
     On a more sensible note i have heard it is impossible to go through van hallens belt due to the high levels of radiation. Doing so so would mess your dna up and cause severe brain damage so the only people with a chance of coming through the belt unhindered are mps and poker players.
    Posted by booboo5205

You forgot ex Childrens TV presenters

• edited February 2012
    Satellites orbiting the moon have take pics of the landing sites, you can see all the gear they left behind and footprints etc. Personally I'm satisfied they went, no whistleblowers have ever made death-bed confessions, 1,000s must have known if it was all fake, this particular conspiracy theory has been thoroughly debunked several times. 

http://news.sky.com/home/technology/article/16064345
  • edited February 2012
    atlantis is real i seen it on google earth!!!!!!!
  • edited February 2012
    Many masonic experiences. All at the same stadium.

• edited February 2012
    atlantis is real i seen it on google earth!!!!!!!
    Posted by pod1
    i bet you google at a lot more than the earth, but if you have seen it on there show us where.
  • edited February 2012
    UFO's    Yes,  I have not seen one but did hear one when we were leaving the Motorway and Hubby cut up this very large Lorry. I saw the film about going to the Moon it was called  "Capricorn One"  Also I do believe in Ghosts,  as Hubby's Beer keeps disappearing over night. ?
    Posted by logdon
    you heard a UFO!? tell us more logdon how do you know it was a ufo! how do you know what one would sound like lol. As for the beer i can debunk that one and tell you it was me drinking them.
  • edited February 2012
    In Response to Re: XXX RATED FILES : Yes,  those were the abbreviations of the words the Alien lorry driver shouted. We told him to get on his bike.? As for Armageddon did you know that the Giant Star that is our Sun will burn out eventually and Earth will be plunged into darkness.?
    Posted by logdon
    dont worry logdon i think the sun will always shine on your loverly face :) that is unless WW3 or a big meteorite lands on that loverly head of yours O---------:)
  • edited February 2012
    its off coast of africa, quite near to teneriffe. made the papers and everything!!!!!
  • edited February 2012
    i believe in ALIENS,i no one is living in the tower of my computer,and no it,s not a gremlin.ANOTHER ALIEN IS LIVING IN THE ENGINE OF MY CAR.
  • edited February 2012
    i dont believe in any of that tosh such as inteligent alien life forms or ghosts!
    all that rubbish on ghost hunting programmes never shows any thing(aprt from the cast of towie etc making idiots of themselves)

ask anyone who thinks the moon landing is fake if they believe in "aliens"
    and 99% will say yes.

what so you believe there is little green men landing from mars but its not possible  for man to land on the moon?  :)
  • edited February 2012

the size of the universe is beyond imagination, i think its naive to think that we are the only lifeforms out there, wether we will ever contact them if they do exist is another story.

oh and santa doesnt exist guys, i found out last christmas

• edited February 2012
    Amybr believes in vampires
  • edited February 2012
    the size of the universe is beyond comprehension, i think its naive to think that we are the only lifeforms out there, wether we will ever contact them if they do exist is another story. oh and santa does exist guys, i found out last christmas
    Posted by robyoung
    FYP :P
  • edited February 2012
    In Response to Re: XXX RATED FILES : FYP :P
    Posted by AMYBR
    haha cheers mate, and yeah vampires are real, i think im one
  • edited February 2012
    Hey Dazler, I got an x rated file for ya--- check your public messages!
  • edited March 2012
    In Response to XXX RATED FILES:
    I must confess when it comes to UFOs, conspiracies theorys, ghosts and the unexplained i do have an interest. So i wanted to start a thread on this subject. And see what kinda things people come up with. Have you had an expeirience with any of the below or interesting info to enlighten us. If you have let us know. Are you a non believer in any of this and think its all rubbish, let us know. For instance: 1. Illuminati and free masons 2. UFO's, Aliens 3. Ghosts 4. Government plots 5. Chem trails 6. Atlantis 7. End of the world, prophacies or any thing else Its a strange old world out there and people know things we can only dream of and no one should just believe everything there told without question!
    Posted by Dazler
    hahahaha...you cant spell illumination...............
  • edited March 2012
    hahahaha you can't spell can't---- silly cant
  • edited March 2012
    In Response to XXX RATED FILES : hahahaha...you cant spell illumination...............
    Posted by edge215
    its a conspiracy
  • edited March 2012
    Hey Dazler, I got an x rated file for ya--- check your public messages!
    Posted by oynutter
    god will #### you up lol
  • edited March 2012
    has anybody seen the illuminati card game that were made between the mid 80s to early1990s and banned by the gov? very interesting pics and descriptions on them of 911, the pentigon all before they happened and one of the cards depics big ben being blown up with people infront of it all wearing the olympic colours. So if Big ben blows up during the olympics well........
  • edited March 2012
    In Response to XXX RATED FILES : hahahaha...you cant spell illumination...............
    Posted by edge215
    who was trying to spell illumination??? lol
  • edited March 2012
    hahahaha you can't spell can't---- silly cant
    Posted by oynutter
    lol.....can i recant that one then
  • edited March 2012
    What about the Supernatural Special Powers  Spooks .........   I have White Witch powers ....... You don't believe me.?  Well,  look into my Avatar's eye's .................. and you will become very silly. !! 
    Posted by logdon
    you mean...............sillier!
  • edited March 2012
    In Response to Re: XXX RATED FILES : you mean...............sillier!
    Posted by edge215
    LOGDON AND MYSELF ARE GOOD WHITE WITCHES,WE HAVE NOT YET GONE OVER TO THE DARK SIDE,SO BE VERY CAREFUL, ALWAYS,S LOOK OVER YOUR SHOULDER,WE WILL BE WATCHING YOU :):):):)
  • edited March 2012
    Have been stuck in front of my TV for last couple of weeks following a nasty injury to my leg and watched Fringe from the beginning (all 4 seasons) so I believe in just about everything now....

Oh and after loving JJ Abrahms lesser known show (:p) Lost I believe something else....  JJ Abrahmss eyes are bigger than his belly in terms of finishing a creative process in any meaningful way.............. pfffffff

Am sure alcatraz will have a meaningful payoff though..........................................         .............
  • edited March 2012
    Have been stuck in front of my TV for last couple of weeks following a nasty injury to my leg and watched Fringe from the beginning (all 4 seasons) so I believe in just about everything now.... Oh and after loving JJ Abrahms lesser known show (:p) Lost I believe something else....  JJ Abrahmss eyes are bigger than his belly in terms of finishing a creative process in any meaningful way.............. pfffffff Am sure alcatraz will have a meaningful payoff though..........................................         .............
    Posted by AMYBR
    i absolutely loved fringe the doctor made me feel like i wanted to do drugs lol i havnt watched the last series yet though. Yea the payoff after lost better be good rather than ohh there all dead (like we didnt know that already) on alcatraz looking forward to that one :)