You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

getting ridiculously drawn out

edited February 2012 in The Poker Clinic
this whole week i've been gettin drawn out by flushes or straights or sets on the river over my big pairs, yet when i'm open ended or flush drawing it never seems to come for me. really beginning to consider what some players are sayin about action heavy RNG software. don't believe in rigged sites but hard to ignore the regularity with which i'm gettin bad beats. sorry just wanted to rant, been playing for over 10 years and have not experienced the frequency of succesful donk bets from oppo

Comments

• edited February 2012
    All you can do is get your money in ahead. If they want to call, thats out of your control.

Only other advice i could give would be to make sure your not doing anything wrong in the hands. Post some up on here or just go over your hand history and make sure your betsizing is correct or wether your getting it in good etc etc.

If everything seems fine, then just run better. If its any consolation, i too have had these runs of luck as have everyone else at some point. The variance will level out the more you play so if your playing correctly then just be patient and it will turn. If its costing too much money then drop levels so it doesnt hurt too much. Are the losses causing you to play different? If so, have a break as this is a form of tilt.

Good luck.