You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

come on u arsenal

edited February 2012 in Betting Chat
come on u arsenal 

Comments

• edited February 2012
    im over the moon best we have played in a long time just an amazing game i had a sneaky quid on arsenal when 2-0 down at 25/1 lol 
  • edited February 2012
    First: 11/1/2010
    Last: 25/2/2012
    all ready had a big double on ARSENAL V SPURS AND NORWICH V MANU BOTH OVER 2.5 GOALS GET ON
     OOHH  OOOHHH TO BE  OOOHHH TO BE A GOONER
  • edited February 2012
    In Response to Re: come on u arsenal:
    im over the moon best we have played in a long time just an amazing game i had a sneaky quid on arsenal when 2-0 down at 25/1 lol 
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    admirable comeback from arsenal they have been woeful at times this season as you'll know but their spirt and fight will have surprised even the most ardent arsenal fan and i take my hat off to them was a wonderful reaction. a point id like to make is the amount of bets people have 'won' that are posted on this site AFTER the result lol!!! its bordering on ridiculous. put it up beforehand if your going to put it up once its won. andybucks been harping about his double for the past week! tell us your prediction before or during the event, no1 cares a jott after!
  • edited February 2012
    lol bell poker you are funny i post up alot of my bets on here before the event mainly horse racing thankyou and people who have followed my information are well up 
  • edited February 2012
    posting up in advance = prediction, everyones interested in that (i certianly am)
    posting up after = boasting, no one cares by this stage

keep up the good work putting up your army of winners beforehand i'm all for that