You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Suited flop 4way (Bounty hunter main)

edited February 2012 in The Poker Clinic
Shove, you have TPTK after a 3bet pre, what else you want lol 

Comments

• edited February 2012
    I should've 3bet bigger pre I guess but I was hoping for shorty to shove.

Bink flop but in the worst way :/

What do I do?
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    Poker_Fail Small blind  15.00 15.00 1825.00
    A1FOZZIE Big blind  30.00 45.00 2730.00
     Your hole cards
    • A
    • K

pokrkings Raise  90.00 135.00 1820.00
    Deldog Call  90.00 225.00 1260.00
    rosjim1 Fold     
    xBobo Call  90.00 315.00 3160.00
    Poker_Fail Raise  270.00 585.00 1555.00
    A1FOZZIE Call  255.00 840.00 2475.00
    pokrkings Fold     
    Deldog Call  195.00 1035.00 1065.00
    xBobo Call  195.00 1230.00 2965.00
    Flop

• J
    • K

• edited February 2012
    if your gonna squeeze then it has to be bigger, you may aswel call with a disgised hand.. this squeeze size give everyone to good a price and ur playin OOP multiway with a bloated pot and missin 2/3rd's of the time.. probaly as played play pot control as bettin gains little information and only gettin value from hands with decent equity and in position. 
  • edited February 2012
    In Response to Re: Suited flop 4way:
    if your gonna squeeze then it has to be bigger, you may aswel call with a disgised hand.. this squeeze size give everyone to good a price and ur playin OOP multiway with a bloated pot and missin 2/3rd's of the time.. probaly as played play pot control as bettin gains little information and only gettin value from hands with decent equity and in position. 
    Posted by LnarinOO
    Eh? He has just over a pot sized bet left, good luck with that lol
  • edited February 2012
    yea ok i take pot control back for that reason but hate jammin all in with ur eyes shut whilst sayin a little prayer.. 

given stack sizes this may be best then but wouldnt have got myself in this spot. lettin  3 players in the hand on this board, there callin ranges to our jam doesnt have our hand in good shape.. at best i think we are 55% fav and could be nearly dead.. 
  • edited February 2012
    In Response to Re: Suited flop 4way (Bounty hunter main):
    yea ok i take pot control back for that reason but hate jammin all in with ur eyes shut whilst sayin a little prayer..  given stack sizes this may be best then but wouldnt have got myself in this spot. lettin  3 players in the hand on this board, there callin ranges to our jam doesnt have our hand in good shape.. at best i think we are 55% fav and could be nearly dead.. 
    Posted by LnarinOO
    The problem pre was that I didn't want to put in a huge bet to end up probably missing the flop and having to either fire half my stack as a cbet OOP or check/fold, maybe even check/raise, although I prob shoulda 3bet bigger but my plan was to simply give up if I missed.
  • edited February 2012
    We're only scared of KJ right? 

KK/JJ gets it in pre I'd have thought, 77 maybe but good luck to him if he has that, possible pair + FD but we're still a fave and at this point I don't think we can be scared of having 55%.