You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

passowrd f tday

edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
what is the password f the scoop 6 tday

Comments

• edited November 2009
    In Response to passowrd f tday:
    Posted by luvthecake
    Hi

It is an ivitation only freeroll, please see SUPER6 freeroll thread, this may help :)
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to passowrd f tday:
    Posted by luvthecake
    See if this works :-

go to the scoop6 page
    even if you entered press play
    leave the scores as they are
    press ok
    At the bottom of the page there is a link to skypoker6
    go on it and it should give you a password

Ive played this 4 times now, never had an e-mail from the site with an attachment, i went on 2 days ago and last weeks was their, today its the new one .
  • edited November 2009
    the pass word is walking stick
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: passowrd f tday:
    In Response to passowrd f tday : See if this works :- go to the scoop6 page even if you entered press play leave the scores as they are press ok At the bottom of the page there is a link to skypoker6 go on it and it should give you a password Ive played this 4 times now, never had an e-mail from the site with an attachment, i went on 2 days ago and last weeks was their, today its the new one .
    Posted by loonytoons
    Hi

The password isnt an atachment it is in the email itself, it is a box in the middle bottom of the email :)
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: passowrd f tday : Hi The password isnt an atachment it is in the email itself, it is a box in the middle bottom of the email :)
    Posted by acebarry10
    the password can be found exactly as looneytoons states,it is there for all to see in black and white
  • edited November 2009
    Didn't this start at 2??
  • edited November 2009
    debs an loony are correct you dont need an e mail and this is not invite only anyone can enter

In Response to Re: passowrd f tday : Hi The password isnt an atachment it is in the email itself, it is a box in the middle bottom of the email :)
    Posted by acebarry10
  • edited November 2009
    debs an loony are correct you dont need an e mail and this is not invite only anyone can enter   In Response to Re: passowrd f tday :
    Posted by Torryladd
    thank you torryladd
  • edited November 2009
    debs an loony are correct you dont need an e mail and this is not invite only anyone can enter   In Response to Re: passowrd f tday :
    Posted by Torryladd
    Hi Torryladd

Unfortunately, this is an invite only tourny: Hey guys,

i'm afraid it is an invitational freeroll only. however please feel free to play the daily freerolls with your poker points, or the community freeroll on a Thursday - which is completely open to everyone.

thanks guys,

Rich

Hope this helps
  • edited November 2009

this getting annoying now barry.  Can you explain why it is invite only ie who is inviting who.
    My understanding of the super six is, anyone can go to enter the super six without invite and enter then get the password for poker and enter that as well.
    I have never been invited to do this by Sky or anyone else so I for one cant understand where you keep repeating this invite thing.  Perhaps we are all just thick
    In Response to Re: passowrd f tday : Hi Torryladd Unfortunately, this is an invite only tourny: Hey guys, i'm afraid it is an invitational freeroll only. however please feel free to play the daily freerolls with your poker points, or the community freeroll on a Thursday - which is completely open to everyone. thanks guys, Rich Hope this helps
    Posted by acebarry10
  • edited November 2009
    this getting annoying now barry.  Can you explain why it is invite only ie who is inviting who. My understanding of the super six is, anyone can go to enter the super six without invite and enter then get the password for poker and enter that as well. I have never been invited to do this by Sky or anyone else so I for one cant understand where you keep repeating this invite thing.  Perhaps we are all just thick In Response to Re: passowrd f tday :
    Posted by Torryladd
    Hi TorryLad

This is a copy from a post that Sky Rich did, you will have to ask him, sorry.

• edited November 2009
    Copied this from the Super 6 page, hope this helps, note the password is for this weeks game which started at 2.00 and changes each week

Steve

Super 6 £250 Freeroll 

New Sky Poker Customer?

To activate your Sky Poker account, simply enter your Super 6 User Id and Pin at the top of this page and complete the registration process. It should only take a minute.

Once you've activated your account follow the steps below to enter the exclusive Super 6 Freeroll for your chance to win £250.

• Click "Lobby" on the left hand navigation menu,
    • Click "Multi-Table Tournaments"
    • Click on "Super 6 Freeroll" in the centre lobby panel
    • Click "Register for tournament" on the right hand panel
    • Enter the password "ROONEY" and hit confirm

The Super 6 Free Roll starts at 2pm Saturday November 7th, don't forget to enter your Super 6 predictions beforehand!

Existing Sky Poker Customer?

Follow the simple steps below to enter the exclusive Super 6 Freeroll for your chance to win £250.

• Enter your Sky Poker User ID and pin at the top of the page
    • Click "Lobby" on the left hand navigation menu
    • Click "Multi-Table Tournaments"
    • Click on "Super 6 Freeroll" in the centre lobby panel
    • Click "Register for tournament" on the right hand panel
    • Enter the password "ROONEY" and hit confirm

The Super 6 Free Roll starts at 2pm Saturday November 7th, don't forget to enter your Super 6 predictions beforehand

• edited November 2009
    Yes you dont need no e mail attach or anything it is their for all to see its just finding it thats hard
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: passowrd f tday : Hi Torryladd Unfortunately, this is an invite only tourny: Hey guys, i'm afraid it is an invitational freeroll only. however please feel free to play the daily freerolls with your poker points, or the community freeroll on a Thursday - which is completely open to everyone. thanks guys, Rich Hope this helps
    Posted by acebarry10
    Why are you still saying this. Your facts on this one are incorrect. By invitation only they mean to all those entering the scoop6. Forget about E-mails, ive never had one and it is always their in black and white.
  • edited November 2009
    Its more than likely that originally it WAS email only invite but they have now changed it
  • edited November 2009
    Agree Loony the word invite to replies are so misleading
  • edited November 2009
    Agree Loony the word invite to replies are so misleading
    Posted by Torryladd
    Hi

As I have said, I did not post that, it was done by Sky Rich, if you have a problem, he is the one you need to speak to, I am passing on his information.
  • edited November 2009
    With due respect Barry we are not the ones posting out invite only information, therefore I have no need to contact anyone
  • edited November 2009
    Firstly, please can those having a go at Barry stop? He works tirelessly for the community & doesn't deserve it.

As Barry points out, he has copied & pasted a reply from Rich with regards to this being an invite only.

Torry, to an extent yes you are correct that this is actually open to everyone, however in order to gain access to the password you do have to play the super 6, so in essence this is an invite only FR. If you don't play the super 6 then no password IMO
  • edited November 2009
    With due respect Barry we are not the ones posting out invite only information, therefore I have no need to contact anyone
    Posted by Torryladd
    you are spot on torryladd  this is annoying me to now.it is freely available to all super6 players by following the links stated NOT in an email.and why does baz keep quoting sky rich?baz mate just take a look for yourself
  • edited November 2009
    Firstly, please can those having a go at Barry stop? He works tirelessly for the community & doesn't deserve it. As Barry points out, he has copied & pasted a reply from Rich with regards to this being an invite only. Torry, to an extent yes you are correct that this is actually open to everyone, however in order to gain access to the password you do have to play the super 6, so in essence this is an invite only FR. If you don't play the super 6 then no password IMO
    Posted by silentbob
    Hi silentbob thank you.
  • edited November 2009
    SILENT BOB we are not having a go at baz at all honest we would not do that he is to well respected
  • edited November 2009
    Please do not accuse people of having a go at others when it is plain to see we are trying
    to help or direct people correctly to enter competitions and not giving mis leading information which is obviously not done deliberatly.

Your twist of words may look quite clever but basically flawed  in essence of course.

I am also adding the fact that this will be my last post on this thread as I have had enough.
    bye

Firstly, please can those having a go at Barry stop? He works tirelessly for the community & doesn't deserve it. As Barry points out, he has copied & pasted a reply from Rich with regards to this being an invite only. Torry, to an extent yes you are correct that this is actually open to everyone, however in order to gain access to the password you do have to play the super 6, so in essence this is an invite only FR. If you don't play the super 6 then no password IMO
    Posted by silentbob
  • edited November 2009
    Barry

Saying that the Super 6 FR is invitation only is misleading.  I am not get at anyone here, but the Super 6 is not an invitation. It's just not your normal "free for all" freeroll.  You have to do some work to get to enter it.  The password is a "reward" for taking a free gamble on SKYBET and picking some fotball results

Not a lot of work I admit - but you do need to got to SKYBET and complete your super 6 picks and get your password.  Thanks to Torryladd for explaining what I needed to do so that I could enter!!!

Presumably if you take part in the Super 6 then you are aware of what you need to do to gain entry - and it does not involve receiving an invite.  Unless your password notification is coming from a friend who did the Super 6 and sent you the PW?
    You have supplied some wonderful comments and insight and I have gained a lot of knowledge reading the comments on the various topics - many of which you have contributed to, but I must disagree with your claim of invitation and say that Torryladd is correct in her comments

Torry - stick with the forum. 
    The point of it is to have debate and this means disagreement.  As long as those can be kept pleasant then debate and thereby disagreement should always be welcome.

So Torryladd....... "Please don't go ...... don't go-ohoh ohoh!"  "Don't go away"   (Serenading on a Saurday night)
  • edited November 2009
    Barry is a nice guy an I have only been trying to help him as things have probably changed since the start of said freeroll.

I asked Skyrich to amend the Announcement section too include freeroll information etc which he has kindly done so hopefully people will be drawn there for information.
  • edited November 2009
    No you can't be serious, are you telling me there will be no more weekly "whats the password" debates on the forum. Please tell me it ain't so lol
  • edited November 2009
    Hopefully, Maybe lol

No you can't be serious, are you telling me there will be no more weekly "whats the password" debates on the forum. Please tell me it ain't so lol
    Posted by Kiwini4u
  • edited November 2009

i read on a post awile back ,that people didnt want everyone to know how to enter,because they didnt want it turning into a 1000 seater shovefest . but as bennydip2 says the truth is know out there.see all 999 players next saturday

• edited November 2009
    Hopefully, Maybe lol In Response to Re: passowrd f tday :
    Posted by Torryladd
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, what am I going to do next Sat now????? ;)