You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SPT Satellites:Latest

SPTSPT
edited March 2012 in The Sky Poker Tour
The Online Satellite Cap for both Brighton and Glasgow is being increased to 120, from 100

A Daily Glasgow semi-final satellite will be added

So, for example, today it’s Glasgow’s day with its full satellite structure as normal. Tomorrow, it will be Brighton’s turn, however, the addition will be a Glasgow semi (and only a semi) too.

Comments

• edited February 2012
    In Response to SPT Satellites:Latest:
    The Online Satellite Cap for both Brighton and Glasgow is being increased to 120, from 100 A Daily Glasgow semi-final satellite will be added So, for example, today it’s Glasgow’s day with its full satellite structure as normal. Tomorrow, it will be Brighton’s turn, however, the addition will be a Glasgow semi (and only a semi) too.
    Posted by SPT
    Can we guess how many people will enter the wrong satellite and win a seat to the wrong end of the country?

• edited February 2012
    In Response to Re: SPT Satellites:Latest:
    In Response to SPT Satellites:Latest : Can we guess how many people will enter the wrong satellite and win a seat to the wrong end of the country? 3
    Posted by Machka
    LOL

Glad I have already won my Glasgow seat. Would probably win a Brighton seat and have to negotiate a 1100 mile round trip!!
  • edited March 2012
    In Response to Re: SPT Satellites:Latest:
    In Response to Re: SPT Satellites:Latest : LOL Glad I have already won my Glasgow seat. Would probably win a Brighton seat and have to negotiate a 1100 mile round trip!!
    Posted by MR_B
    That would have been an uncomfortable trip Mr B, mind you...