You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

happy enuff

edited March 2012 in Area 51
Been back playin sky about a fortnight......not too many tourney's...as i find the less you play the more you give full attention to the game.....had three 2nds in deepstacks last week...didn't seem to catch a hand when it went heads up...and 2nite I got an 8th in the mini alternative deepstack.....bit disappointed on that one since i held chip lead for quite a while.....but got all-inned with AJ and my pkt kings yielded to an ace on the turn....then got flushed on the river while sitting with top 2pair....on neither one had I raised the pot...still I found at one stage that my chip lead wasn't entirely due to my great play....rather it was due to some absolutely atrocious play by other players many all-inning with just high cards or small pairs....what i couldnt understand was....that these absurd players were cheering and applauding every time i lost a hand?????????????...(usually just before i took their chips..and i will continue to take their chips everytime i play them...I know how they play)....I dont begrudge anyone a win at the tables...sure i want their chips.....but if i dont get them...tuff fer me...and good fer them.....so fer all those that applaud another players misfortune...here's a quote I heard on the "Big Ask"
"Big minds talk about big ideas.....small minds talk about other people"