You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

BOLD STATEMENT

edited March 2012 in Area 51
My days of blaming...my little dog...my old maths teacher(deceased 17yrs)...my old maths teachers wife...and her little dog...the guy who passes my window every night at 8...with his little dog....the hari krishnas...the salvating army...mi5...mi6...fbi...cia...God...and E.T(dont know if he has a little dog or not...but if he does...and his little dog)....my days on blaming them for my bad play are over......you learn nothing

blame yourself and dont do it again!

Comments

• edited March 2012
    In Response to BOLD STATEMENT:
    My days of blaming...my little dog...my old maths teacher(deceased 17yrs)...my old maths teachers wife...and her little dog...the guy who passes my window every night at 8...with his little dog....the hari krishnas...the salvating army...mi5...mi6...fbi...cia...God...and E.T(dont know if he has a little dog or not...but if he does...and his little dog)....my days on blaming them for my bad play are over......you learn nothing blame yourself and dont do it again!
    Posted by edge215
    do the first
    can't do the second!
  • edited March 2012
    In Response to BOLD STATEMENT:
    My days of blaming...my little dog...my old maths teacher(deceased 17yrs)...my old maths teachers wife...and her little dog...the guy who passes my window every night at 8...with his little dog....the hari krishnas...the salvating army...mi5...mi6...fbi...cia...God...and E.T(dont know if he has a little dog or not...but if he does...and his little dog)....my days on blaming them for my bad play are over......you learn nothing blame yourself and dont do it again!
    Posted by edge215
    No little dogs were injured in the manufacturing of this post
  • edited March 2012
    In Response to Re: BOLD STATEMENT:
    In Response to BOLD STATEMENT : No little dogs were injured in the manufacturing of this post
    Posted by edge215
    what about the maths teachers ??
  • edited March 2012
    In Response to Re: BOLD STATEMENT:
    In Response to BOLD STATEMENT : No little dogs were injured in the manufacturing of this post
    Posted by edge215
    This is a false statement as i now blame little dogs for all my beats and kicked the neighbours last night! 
  • edited March 2012
    First: 30/4/2011
    Last: 3/3/2012
    My days of blaming...my little dog...my old maths teacher(deceased 17yrs)...my old maths teachers wife...and her little dog...the guy who passes my window every night at 8...with his little dog....the hari krishnas...the salvating army...mi5...mi6...fbi...cia...God...and E.T(dont know if he has a little dog or not...but if he does...and his little dog)....my days on blaming them for my bad play are over......you learn nothing

blame yourself and dont do it again!
    fyp