You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

3 final tables in a week

edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
I just came 3rd in the open!!  Thats the 3rd time ive reached final table with a total win of £1235 this week!!

Wow, ive never had soo much success and i have to say thanks to sky poker for the great tournaments, the site and the tv programmes i watch most night to learn

Tikay,, thank you too, only because youve talked to me and the other presenters havent lol

See you all at the tables, and hopefully a few more final tables :):)

Well played everyone at the final table, sorry i didnt hang around to see who won, im just going to cash out :)

Comments

• edited November 2009
    Wp major, thats a gr8 week 4 you, all the best for nxt week

Maybe 4 Final tbs nxt week, all the best Ozzie
  • edited November 2009
    I've had a 300 quid plus week, in my first time back here in a long time, due to mainly MTT's too. NH keep it up buddy!

P.S. It's entirely your choice what to do with the winnings but maybe keep a wee chunk on the site and build yourself a great bankroll. Could be the platform you need for further successes!
  • edited November 2009
    no don't bankroll it,

take tk out on the tiles,

and get blotto,

have a chit chat about things,

you know mmmm choo choo trains ,

you owe him that ,

lol well done in your  winnings

• edited November 2009
    well  done  major  he  would  be  nice to make  1  lol
  • edited November 2009
    Congratulations Major on an excellent performance, something tells me you are now well and truly hooked lol
  • edited November 2009
    Very well done major.
    I am another who has had a week to remember. I normally don't play MTT but have been invited to three this week and cashed in all three for nearly £200. I am certainly going to play more MTT games.
  • edited November 2009
    Congrats major, that takes some doing buddy!! ;) might even be a 1st place next time!
  • edited November 2009
    Thanks everyone, i couldnt sleep much last night, was mulling over my hands that i played on the final table.

I could have had a decent chip lead at one point had i called 2 all ins after my initial raise but was really hoping to ladder
    as the money to me at the moment is worth more than the win.

If you watch sky tonite at 8 oclock you will see the final table as there wasnt enough time to air it.
    I shall be looking to see where i went wrong and if i could have performed better.

I did wake up smiling though :)

Im having fun playing, and starting now to make notes on players which may help.

After watching players like lolandol, (was going to mention loads others but minds gone blank) play on the TV
    when i sit at the same table as them it feels like im on a who's who of WSOP :):)

Again, a big thanks to SKY and all you great players who make it such fun to play.