You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Viva Las Vegas final coverage

edited March 2012 in Sky Poker Live
Having turned on 865 a couple of times in the last hour last night hoping for some of the Vegas semi final table action I was a little disappointed to find discussions about playing poker while eating strawberries and bungee jumping.

I gave up and followed the table live. And a few others probably did too.

Surely the Vegas promotion is one of the major events of the Sky Poker year and there is huge interest in it?

I hope that when the finals are on there will be some substantial coverage of it.

Comments

• edited March 2012
    In Response to Viva Las Vegas final coverage:
    Having turned on 865 a couple of times in the last hour last night hoping for some of the Vegas semi final table action I was a little disappointed to find discussions about playing poker while eating strawberries and bungee jumping. I gave up and followed the table live. And a few others probably did too. Surely the Vegas promotion is one of the major events of the Sky Poker year and there is huge interest in it? I hope that when the finals are on there will be some substantial coverage of it.
    Posted by penguin7
    I take it you missed the hour of live coverage of this tournament between 10 and 11pm?

• edited March 2012
    There was an hour of coverage and hands being shown.
  • edited March 2012
    Serves me right then for not tuning in earlier ! Too busy playing.

Thanks
  • edited March 2012
    In Response to Re: Viva Las Vegas final coverage:
    Serves me right then for not tuning in earlier ! Too busy playing. Thanks
    Posted by penguin7
    I kinda agree  checked in today to see who won after railing for an hr or so and can't easily find any posts, really amazing  abig event like this and so hard to find details.  Who won ?

Steve
  • edited March 2012
    In Response to Re: Viva Las Vegas final coverage:
    In Response to Re: Viva Las Vegas final coverage : I kinda agree  checked in today to see who won after railing for an hr or so and can't easily find any posts, really amazing  abig event like this and so hard to find details.  Who won ? Steve
    Posted by 177272
    There is currently a post under General Poker Chat called VLV

Thanks