You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Cheers to the drunks!

edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
Anyone else find the cash tables markedly easier at this time of the week or maybe im just a card rack today lol. Shoud I feel bad? Probably, but it's the mugs own fault!

Comments

• edited November 2009
    Agreed, beer does some very funny things to a poker players ability, lol

long live the drunk weekends
  • edited November 2009
    well  said  they  make  calls    when  they  have  nothing
  • edited November 2009
    Totally agree with you. Drink does do funny things to the mind of poker players. Keep them coming.
  • edited November 2009
    Binge drinkers welcome at any table i am on anytime!!
  • edited November 2009
    Mines a pint.....hic
  • edited November 2009

S ex on the Beach my fav

In Response to Re: Cheers to the drunks!:
    Mines a pint.....hic
    Posted by Kiwini4u
  • edited November 2009
    Drink certainly does funny things to poker players. Once i was full of a bad chest cough and playing online. I'd taken Covonia for my cough then sat playing and drinking red wine in the evening. According to my wife i folded AA because they were black and didn't look pretty, then next hand went all in with K2 because they were. needless to say i lost all my cash and the wife dragged me off comp and i've never played drunk since.
  • edited November 2009
    Drink certainly does funny things to poker players. Once i was full of a bad chest cough and playing online. I'd taken Covonia for my cough then sat playing and drinking red wine in the evening. According to my wife i folded AA because they were black and didn't look pretty, then next hand went all in with K2 because they were. needless to say i lost all my cash and the wife dragged me off comp and i've never played drunk since.
    Posted by labrat64
    lol m8, folded AA because they didnt look pretty. A wise decision i think to stay off the wine
  • edited November 2009
    makes for some bad beats though. £40 pot on 5 - 10 tables.

hero holds KK,
    Villain 1 holds A 6 ?????? (he was short stacked and hoping to hit)
    Villain 2 holds K Qo

All the money is in pre flop and the KQ hits 4 hearts on the board to give him the king high flush and take main & bigger side pot

his response on why he would call £18 pre flop wit K Q off????? "ask mr jack daniels" sometimes this game really rewards stupidity
  • edited November 2009
    makes for some bad beats though. £40 pot on 5 - 10 tables. hero holds KK, Villain 1 holds A 6 ?????? (he was short stacked and hoping to hit) Villain 2 holds K Qo All the money is in pre flop and the KQ hits 4 hearts on the board to give him the king high flush and take main & bigger side pot his response on why he would call £18 pre flop wit K Q off????? "ask mr jack daniels" sometimes this game really rewards stupidity
    Posted by NICON
    I always thought KQ was the nutts, i better start folding it from now on, vul for kk but you want those calls all day, just reload and take it back off the villian
  • edited November 2009
    easier at the weekend?, maybe, cant say ive noticed.
  • edited November 2009
    easier at the weekend?, maybe, cant say ive noticed.
    Posted by nirvana29
    Thats probably cause your too drunk lol
  • edited November 2009
    i rarely play cash but i find the DYM surprisingly easy late at night on the weekends.Usually you can DYM without playing a hand!
  • edited November 2009

Yeah last night was just awesome, guys pushing with third pair and overcards on dry flops it was sweet! I never had to hesitate calling with QQ, JJ etc. was just auto-pilot. Only danger was looking out for the occassional sober/decent player haha