You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

A Thought for Sky and Kiwini

edited November 2009 in Poker Chat
Hi

We know that tikay will be taking a very well earned rest today, and has indicated that the competition today be suspended, he also indicated that it would be unfair to ask Kiwini to do the updates.

Kiwini has already said that he would have been willing, if asked, as would I, to mantain the thread, If Sky are willing, I would be more than happy to start the thread, as would I think Kiwini and maybe even jointly mantain it.

Obviously, if the answer is no, for whatever reason it would not be a problem, and would fully understand.

I would be grateful for your thoughts on this.

Comments

• edited November 2009
    If you are both willing why not, gd on ya both
  • edited November 2009
    yes as long as sky are willing we know that both of you are more than cabable of doing this.gl guys
  • edited November 2009
    id have said this was ok myself. although i dont think ive seen any post from Sky rich or anyone else from sky today(no saying its not happened) if it was started then DAM ive missed.

Although thanks Kiwini for running last nights one, i was too drunk to enter my answer would have been stupid
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: A Thought for Sky and Kiwini:
    id have said this was ok myself. although i dont think ive seen any post from Sky rich or anyone else from sky today(no saying its not happened) if it was started then DAM ive missed. Although thanks Kiwini for running last nights one, i was too drunk to enter my answer would have been stupid
    Posted by The_Don90
    they all off me thinks what with the SPT and the drink, however i did see one called skymod1 who could be anyone lol
  • edited November 2009

Hi guys,

Have been away from the computer for a lot of this afternoon so I missed this thread. 

I have a feeling that the Poker site only has a skeleton staff on over the weekends because I rarely if ever see a post from Sky Rich or any of the Mods at the weekend.