You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Live stream at this w/ends two SPTs

edited March 2012 in The Sky Poker Tour

To Mr SPT, or anybody else who could answer the following, if they know.

1) Is there going to be a 'live' stream from both events/only one/neither?

2) Will there be two separate threads for the updates?

3) Would you like me to play in both events as a promotional gimmick for the events?*

*on condition that you buy me in into both events and provide the helicopter to get me to the 2nd venue once donking out the 1st one.... a la Phil Colins stylee at Live Aid (obv someone told me about this as I was only 1 at the time)

Comments

• SPTSPT
    edited March 2012
    There is a Live stream from both events

One page to view, one chat box

Thank you for your kind offer, but now tikay has a stylist the budget is all used up
  • edited March 2012
    In Response to Re: Live stream at this w/ends two SPTs:
    There is a Live stream from both events One page to view, one chat box Thank you for your kind offer, but now tikay has a stylist the budget is all used up
    Posted by SPT

How will this work then, technically speaking? Will they both be available to watch simultaneously or will the viewer have to switch one to the other?

I meant forum update threads, not chat boxes.

You can answer both the above with just...'wait till Saturday and find out then' if you want.  

Gutted :(
  • edited March 2012
    In Response to Re: Live stream at this w/ends two SPTs : How will this work then, technically speaking? Will they both be available to watch simultaneously or will the viewer have to switch one to the other? I meant forum update threads, not chat boxes. You can answer both the above with just...'wait till Saturday and find out then' if you want.   ☺ Gutted :(
    Posted by MAXALLY

The page will have two video panels embedded, rather than one. There will be audio commentary on both I believe, and users will be able to have both playing at the same time if they want. Obviously I wouldn't recommend having the sound up on both of them though, otherwise it will be ear hole mess :)

One chat panel will discuss both tournaments concurrently - much like the BBC website would do on a football Saturday, etc.

The chat coverage will kick off at 1pm, with the video online between 1.30-2pm, depending on any technical issues that might arise with wi-fi. We're pretty hopeful on both venues being up to speed though.
  • edited March 2012

Looking forward to it then, and I hope there are not many (if any) technical problems.

The guest commentators were a very good addition last time (well, most of them). When down to 5/6 tables, it is better to roam around all of them rather than just focus on one, IMHO. I know this is set up dependant but until the final table/2 tables, the more the better.
  • edited March 2012
    Looking forward to it then, and I hope there are not many (if any) technical problems. The guest commentators were a very good addition last time (well, most of them). When down to 5/6 tables, it is better to roam around all of them rather than just focus on one, IMHO. I know this is set up dependant but until the final table/2 tables, the more the better.
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Its good fun on the mic and to be honest i forgot I was doing it!!

The cameraman was very good in switching it round the tables, well done him!!

Dave
  • SPTSPT
    edited March 2012
    I anticipate Solar Carro on mike duty this weekend.

Well volunteered.
  • edited March 2012
    i anticipate Solar Carro on FT duty, sorry to disappoint :)
  • edited March 2012

I also anticipate Solar and Mike (DTW) on FT duty......so it will have to be you Jaeger!!.....so stay sober mate! 

• edited March 2012
    LOL

I could do both! My record in 1 day SPT's is not fantastic so expect the Alan Shearer style analysis!
  • edited March 2012
    I also anticipate Solar and Mike (DTW) on FT duty......so it will have to be you Jaeger!!.....so stay sober mate!  ☺
    Posted by MAXALLY

I am officially tea-total these days........................or coffee i should say
  • edited March 2012
    WILL WE GET BELOW ON LIVE STREAM ?? (XTRA WIDE VEIW SCREENS NEEDED) LOL

Turbo Heads Up Championship- LIVE AT SPT GLASGOW

posted at 5/3/2012 11:52 AM GMT on SkyPoker.com
    First: 18/10/2009
    Last: 8/3/2012
    Hi Guys

As most of you are probably aware, Lambert has started a new round of Heads Up comp. I have been drawn against DTWBANDIT. As we are both going to be in Glasgiw for the SPT this weekend, we decided to make our match a live one.

So Michael and I will be playing best of 3, heads up at the Alea Glasgow this weekend, We will set the structure the sames as the turbo HU on Sky and anyone who wants to come and rail are more than welcome.

MAY THE BEST SCOT WIN ;o)
  • edited March 2012
    There is a Live stream from both events One page to view, one chat box Thank you for your kind offer, but now tikay has a stylist the budget is all used up
    Posted by SPT
    So how do we access the live stream? Or will it become obvious once it's up and running?
  • edited March 2012
    In Response to Re: Live stream at this w/ends two SPTs : So how do we access the live stream? Or will it become obvious once it's up and running?
    Posted by xSandyx
    You can find them HERE
  • edited March 2012
    In Response to Re: Live stream at this w/ends two SPTs : You can find them HERE
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    THANK YOU !!! xx