You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Brought myself a timeform book for cheltenham for £15

edited March 2012 in Betting Chat
Hello all i got myself a timeform book for cheltenham as i find this very usefull in finding winners i made a nice profit last year on reading this book so each day i shall be giving u the horses i think will win i have had a look at day 1 of the festivla so here it goes :) SUPREME NOVICES HURDLE: The irish have a great record in this race with a strike rate of 6 winners of the last 10 years horses that have won last time out have a good record aswell so theres 2 horses in this race i shall be backing which are STEPS TO FREEDOM  + MIDNIGHT GAME  win each and reverse f/c          
                                                                                                                                                               right now we move on to the 2nd race ARKLE TROPHY: Horses rated 142 + have a excellent record in this race winning 11 out of the last 12 years of this race   5 year olds have a poor record in this race with this in mind i make this a 2 horse race horse i shall be backing are SPRINTRE SACRE  + PEDDLERS CROSS  who has a great record at cheltenham so at the prices i be on peddlers cross and a reverse f/c                                                                                                                                                                                                       CHAMPION HURDLE: Irish have a great record in this race winning it 5 times in the last 9 years avoid horses aged 8 years old or older selections well this is my NAP for day 1 is HURRICANE FLYER beaten once in his last 11 starts when needing his seasonal reappearance he travels on the bridle like you wouldnt believe quickens immediately at the meriestflick of the wrists pings his hurdles so good luck if you want to take him on  win single                              

Comments

• edited March 2012
    In Response to Brought myself a timeform book for cheltenham for £15:
    Hello all i got myself a timeform book for cheltenham as i find this very usefull in finding winners i made a nice profit last year on reading this book so each day i shall be giving u the horses i think will win i have had a look at day 1 of the festivla so here it goes :) SUPREME NOVICES HURDLE: The irish have a great record in this race with a strike rate of 6 winners of the last 10 years horses that have won last time out have a good record aswell so theres 2 horses in this race i shall be backing which are STEPS TO FREEDOM  + MIDNIGHT GAME  win each and reverse f/c                                                                                                                                                                          right now we move on to the 2nd race ARKLE TROPHY: Horses rated 142 + have a excellent record in this race winning 11 out of the last 12 years of this race   5 year olds have a poor record in this race with this in mind i make this a 2 horse race horse i shall be backing are SPRINTRE SACRE  + PEDDLERS CROSS  who has a great record at cheltenham so at the prices i be on peddlers cross and a reverse f/c                                                                                                                                                                                                       CHAMPION HURDLE: Irish have a great record in this race winning it 5 times in the last 9 years avoid horses aged 8 years old or older selections well this is my NAP for day 1 is HURRICANE FLYER beaten once in his last 11 starts when needing his seasonal reappearance he travels on the bridle like you wouldnt believe quickens immediately at the meriestflick of the wrists pings his hurdles so good luck if you want to take him on  win single                              
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    Mr Donk, u need to think again on the Arkle. Peddlers Cross being a non runner since Wednesday. It's going for the Jewson
  • edited March 2012
    Could you tell me if a horse called "Vittachi" is entered in any races and what price it is if possible please? Or is there anywhere on-line I could find this information? Cheers.
  • edited March 2012
    oh peddlers cross not running in arkle :( looks like spintre sacre then have to be a double hurricane flyer and sprintre sacre i find out for u not bandini 
  • edited March 2012
    bandini

Lokked through and couldnt find it. If you google Vittachi future entries you will find it hasnt any at the moment

Father v 
  • edited March 2012
    bandani    you can search furture entrants at atheraces.com    enter horse in search box and select the horse in list,  then at top click on race entries.

vittachi has no future entries just to let you know
  • edited March 2012
    In Response to Re: Brought myself a timeform book for cheltenham for £15:
    oh peddlers cross not running in arkle :( looks like spintre sacre then have to be a double hurricane flyer and sprintre sacre i find out for u not bandini 
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    Dont take this the wrong way but i dont need a timeform book to pick to odds on shots out, there clear in the ratings because there the best horses! Timeform can be usefull for the big handicaps good luck have a good week.

• edited March 2012
    I'll sell you a needle for a fiver!
    Its got more chance of finding winners!
  • edited March 2012
    + 1 Tallboy,

Still waiting for the really good ratings in timeform for the other races.