You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Dear Area 51ers

edited March 2012 in Area 51
I have made my first substantial withdrawal from the site. Just want to know if I'm going to suffer from a curse and be forever doomed to lose all flips etc.
Many thanks.
Yours expecting a level headed and balanced response,
Mohican

Comments

• edited March 2012
    oh dear oh dear oh dear, how can you honestly expect to get a level headed balanced reponse here!!. all im gonna say is because the rgn is faulty and the algopop thingys are written by the chinese if you are short stacked then you will lose. if your chip daddy you will lose. all your suited pairs will come up against bigger suited pairs. every flopped flush will run into  runner runer full houses and dont get me started on your kks they havnt got a cats ell in chance of holding up. gl. ps put the money back on and you will be fine unless of coarse you have a table full of fish and they will hit every river known to man.  phil :-)
  • edited March 2012
    100s of them to logdon, just what i heard mind!
  • edited March 2012
    i thought they all sat in a warehouse with spt hoodies on, tikay looking over their shoulders making sure they dont limp and orford cracking a whip, again , just what i heard!
  • edited March 2012
    In Response to Dear Area 51ers:
    I have made my first substantial withdrawal from the site. Just want to know if I'm going to suffer from a curse and be forever doomed to lose all flips etc. Many thanks. Yours expecting a level headed and balanced response, Mohican
    Posted by Mohican
    I dont know if your going to suffer fro any curses......all I can say is....."Nice one brovver"....hope you get a lot more
  • edited March 2012
    I have made my first substantial withdrawal from the site. Just want to know if I'm going to suffer from a curse and be forever doomed to lose all flips etc. Many thanks. Yours expecting a level headed and balanced response, Mohican
    Posted by Mohican
    Are you bust yet? Has the withdrawal hoodoo kicked in yet?

Must admit, it`s happened to me in the past!! Gl.
  • edited March 2012
    you got to withdraw first dave!!!! :-)
  • edited March 2012
    I advise you close your account now and never play again lol.  I usualy wouldnt even come in to this forum section as its full of total idiots who cant play and blame thier tools for doing a terrible job.
  • edited March 2012
    not everyone jason!!
  • edited March 2012

no wins to report then ??
  • edited March 2012
    In Response to Re: Dear Area 51ers:
    no wins to report then ??
    Posted by djblacke04
    Played once since then, went out first hand. Although i might be able to put this down to me butchering the hand.lol

• edited March 2012
    Posted by Mohican
    I take it you have heard of the Curse of Hello Magazine. Yeah!    Well, Sky have the Curse of Goodbye your Money.? 

Be Afraid, be very Afraid cos bad things will now happen to you, don't join the Olympics you'll never win a race.   
  • edited March 2012
    oh dear oh dear oh dear, how can you honestly expect to get a level headed balanced reponse here!!. all im gonna say is because the rgn is faulty and the algopop thingys are written by the chinese if you are short stacked then you will lose. if your chip daddy you will lose. all your suited pairs will come up against bigger suited pairs. every flopped flush will run into  runner runer full houses and dont get me started on your kks they havnt got a cats ell in chance of holding up. gl. ps put the money back on and you will be fine unless of coarse you have a table full of fish and they will hit every river known to man.  phil :-)
    Posted by pod1

BEST.51.POST.EVER

xx

• edited March 2012
    it kinda sums up the whole area 51 mentality xxx
  • edited March 2012
    It's started-
    cudley Small blind   100.00 100.00 1402.50
    Mohican Big blind   200.00 300.00 3370.00
      Your hole cards
    • K
    • A

Amarie Fold        
    hazzer Fold        
    cudley Call   100.00 400.00 1302.50
    Mohican Raise   600.00 1000.00 2770.00
    cudley Call   600.00 1600.00 702.50
    Flop

• J

cudley Bet   600.00 2200.00 102.50
    Mohican All-in   2770.00 4970.00 0.00
    cudley All-in   102.50 5072.50 0.00
    Mohican Unmatched bet   2067.50 3005.00 2067.50
    cudley Show

Mohican Show
    • K
    • A

Turn

River

• K

cudley Win Straight to the 6 3005.00   3005.00
  • edited March 2012
    6 hand later-
    cudley Small blind   150.00 150.00 2705.00
    Mohican Big blind   300.00 450.00 2067.50
      Your hole cards

rossb Fold        
    bigflop1 Call   300.00 750.00 9285.00
    Amarie Fold        
    hazzer Fold        
    cudley Fold        
    Mohican All-in   2067.50 2817.50 0.00
    bigflop1 Call   2067.50 4885.00 7217.50
    Mohican Show

bigflop1 Show

Flop

Turn

• Q

River

• A

bigflop1 Win Three 6s 4885.00   12102.50
  • edited March 2012
    I think Pod1 is onto summat!!!!!!
  • edited March 2012
    if you go on a cash table 5 levels higher than you normally do it will break the curse! just what i heard !
  • edited March 2012
    if you go on a cash table 5 levels higher than you normally do it will break the curse! just what i heard !
    Posted by pod1
    Putting all my BR on one table is a good idea ,correct?

• edited March 2012
    Posted by Mohican
    Did u win on the horses or footy then...
  • edited March 2012
    its only money, and you do want to break the curse dont you? :-)
  • edited March 2012
    In Response to Re: Dear Area 51ers : Putting all my BR on one table is a good idea ,correct?
    Posted by Mohican
    can you please tell me when you will be on.
    ive just deposited money, so i must be a firm favourite to win.
    and to see if this curse IS true, can you invite 4 others that have withdrawn cash.

certain ground rules will apply
    1 nobody can have my b/bs
    2 if i raise everyone MUST fold.
    3 unlimited top ups for all. minimum 25 top ups
    this would ensure a fair experiment to see if the curse does exist