You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

serious help needed

im in need of some serious help up until the begining of this year i was a good winning player but since january its beyond madness the amount of money ive lost.
at first i was thinking its just variance and its a downswing but i cant put my finger on it im talkin bout droping levels rapid to keep up with my loses and still getting served by players at levels i never thought id be playing.
ive looked back over my hand history and i am getting my money in good but lose to whatever they need. im losing every coin flip.
ive recently changed to dym games to salvage something but i cant even win there ive tightend my game up so much aswel and im still just spewing cash. my raises get no respect at any level no matter how long ive waited to play a hand. every draw is missed every bluff is called i dont know what to do i cant withstand losing anymore and ive studied my play and games im playing and tbh most the big loses come down to others bad play but getting lucky but how can i improve this.
any advice is welcome or any1 suffered the same or been through similar or going through similar
(last year i finished 8k up over the year playing spare time)
(this year at only march im down 1.7k)
this is live and online