You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Dealing with an angry wife

edited November 2009 in The Shed
Two married buddies are out drinking one night when one turns to the other and says, "You know, I don't know what else to do. Whenever I go home after we've been out drinking, I turn the headlights off before I get to the driveway. I shut off the engine and coast into the garage. I take my shoes off before I go into the house, I sneak up the stairs, I get undressed in the bathroom. I ease into bed and my wife STILL wakes up and yells at me for staying out so late!" 

His buddy looks at him and says, "Well, you're obviously taking the wrong approach. I screech into the driveway, slam the door, storm up the steps, throw my shoes into the closet, jump into bed, rub my hands on my wife's b u t t and say, 'Lets do it!' 

....and she's always sound asleep.

Comments

• edited November 2009
    Ok mate, i've read all your new threads about women, and i have deduced that you must be divorced or your wife can't read. I say this purely because my wife is threatening to castrate me just for laughing at them. lol
  • edited November 2009
    after three years of marriage my missus said to me "you never talk to me"

"it'd be rude to interrupt" i said.
  • edited November 2009
    Quick piece of information for the mathematicians.
      1) to get a women requires time and money

Therefore women=Time X Money

2)  Time is money
           Therefore women =  Money X Money
      3) Money is the root of all problems
        Therefore Women= Problems

• edited November 2009
    my wife says she is not the route of all problems and I will be in trouble if I say she is. so she isn't.
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Dealing with an angry wife:
    Ok mate, i've read all your new threads about women, and i have deduced that you must be divorced or your wife can't read. I say this purely because my wife is threatening to castrate me just for laughing at them. lol
    Posted by labrat64
    she's not in the room! i only keep her because it's cheaper than keeping a dog ;)
  • edited November 2009
    uve bin stating disscussions loads recently and ive enjoyed readin em margate.
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: Dealing with an angry wife:
    uve bin stating disscussions loads recently and ive enjoyed readin em margate.
    Posted by nirvana29
    Cheers nirvana, always nice to hear ..... usually i get told i have nothing to say an i am saying it too loud ;) the one an only reason i talk a lot on here is because i can have a sensible and objective and constructive chat unlike with the wife!! where the answer is always yes dear!!! of course dear!!! your right dear!!! i am sorry dear!!! since i got married my vocabulary has gone downhill as i am always using the same phrases ;)
  • edited November 2009
    My missus always says stop shouting, i reply i dont shout i,m just loud ,least on ere i can tell the truth IHAVE TO BE LOUD otherwise i woudnt get a word in , seriously her friends even call her  tellegraph tara talk , she can talk about nothing all day long . 1 thing though im allways wrong,and if i happen to mention pmt its not pmt i,m an anoying w;;k;r ,  lol
  • edited November 2009
    I wonder if homeosexual couples have the same trouble