You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

was this played bad?

edited March 2012 in Sky Poker Live

alias: DrRunGood

hand:490944474

id like my hand looked at because i played this hand way ive always been told to aq out of pos too strong to fold for that price but too dangerous to call and then the c bet but it cost so much chips was it played bad?

Comments

• edited March 2012
    In Response to was this played bad?:
    alias: DrRunGood hand: 490944474 id like my hand looked at because i played this hand way ive always been told to aq out of pos too strong to fold for that price but too dangerous to call and then the c bet but it cost so much chips was it played bad?
    Posted by DrRunGood
    Hi

If this was on a TV table we will try and play out on tomorrow's show (Thursday 15th March). Will drop a note to confirm asap

Thanks
  • edited March 2012
    In Response to was this played bad?:
    alias: DrRunGood hand: 490944474 id like my hand looked at because i played this hand way ive always been told to aq out of pos too strong to fold for that price but too dangerous to call and then the c bet but it cost so much chips was it played bad?
    Posted by DrRunGood
    Hi DrRunGood.  Again, if you're able to tell us which table this hand came from, we can check it's a TV table and put it in the show tomorrow.

Thanks,
    Sky Poker TV Team