You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

cooler

edited March 2012 in Sky Poker Live
ALIAS: POKERGSTAR
HAND ID: 489542068

Hi iv just joined the site and am kind of new to poker so was wondering if i should have layed this down or could i played it better thank you :) 

Comments

• edited March 2012
    In Response to cooler:
    ALIAS: POKERGSTAR HAND ID: 489542068 Hi iv just joined the site and am kind of new to poker so was wondering if i should have layed this down or could i played it better thank you :) 
    Posted by pokergstar
    Hi

If this was on a TV table we will try and play out on tomorrow's show (Thursday 15th March). Will drop a note to confirm asap

Thanks
  • edited March 2012
    In Response to cooler:
    ALIAS: POKERGSTAR HAND ID: 489542068 Hi iv just joined the site and am kind of new to poker so was wondering if i should have layed this down or could i played it better thank you :) 
    Posted by pokergstar
    Hi pokergstar,

Thanks for sending in your hand ID.  If you could tell us which table/tournament this hand came from, we can check whether it's a TV table.  Please could you let us know?

Thanks,
    Sky Poker TV Team
  • edited March 2012
    In Response to Re: cooler:
    In Response to cooler : Hi pokergstar, Thanks for sending in your hand ID.  If you could tell us which table/tournament this hand came from, we can check whether it's a TV table.  Please could you let us know? Thanks, Sky Poker TV Team
    Posted by SkyPokerTV
     £1200 mini bounty hunter took place on 8/3/12 at 20:26
  • edited March 2012
    In Response to Re: cooler:
    In Response to Re: cooler :  £1200 mini bounty hunter took place on 8/3/12 at 20:26
    Posted by pokergstar
     20:26 is the time the actual hand took place thank you