You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

After a roller coaster 1st day breaking even after day 1 here are my selections for day 2 a long pos

edited March 2012 in Betting Chat
Diamond jubilee national hunt chase: Teaforthree around 11/2 + soll 7/1  irish have a great record in this race particuly w.p mullins       
Neptune invesment management:  sous les cieux 6/1 + make your mark 7/1 irish have a excellent record in this race         

Queen mother chase:   the stand out here is sizing europe as i tipped it up at odds against last time out to beat big zeb and it bolted up i think it will do the same again but for a big price e/w selection i think kauto stone will run a huge price at 16/1   

Coral cup: horses that have had a lay of do well in this race and irish so leaves with 2 horses at very good prices silverhand 16/1 + carlo brigante 12/1        Fred winter: french imports do well here and horses that have won last time out so i am doing kazlan 7/1 +  vendor 7/2 

Champion bumper: w.p mullins has a great record in this race winning 6 times in the last 14 years and irish have a great record winning 7 races of last 10 so i am doing champagne fever 7/1 + pique sous 8/1                                 I SHALL BE DOING WIN EACH E/W DOUBLES E/W TREBLES HOPE TO BE MORE LUCKIER THEN TODAY GOOD LUCK ALL AND HOPE PEOPLE THAT READ THIS POST DONT MISS THE HORSES I HAVE PICKED OUT :)

Comments