You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Its the barry geraghty show i think sizing europe is a very unlucky loser mind

edited March 2012 in Betting Chat
for all u e/w punters without the favourite like me would of done ok well i done e/w bets without favourite but done big zeb and flight liutentant the wrong 1st i think finigans rainbow was a fortunate winner would it of won if they didnt boycot the last fence imo i think not 

Comments

• edited March 2012
    I think Finians Rainbow would have won, it was behind when they past the last fence and still won.

BUT we will never know for sure.  
  • edited March 2012
    In Response to Re: Its the barry geraghty show i think sizing europe is a very unlucky loser mind:
    I think Finians Rainbow would have won, it was behind when they past the last fence and still won. BUT we will never know for sure.  
    Posted by vaigret
    previous years arkle form is one of the best trands and will continue to be so for the champ chase!!

i was on finians, i collected on finians, and i will honestly say if they were able to jump the last as per usual ,then im still not convinced id have taken a lift off him! BUT "we will never know for sure" sums it up perfectly, though im suspect to admit i think maybe sizing , but only just.

thankfully not all the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and for the record, between the 2, as nothing else was marginally close, was a remarkable battle and one of the most exciting chases youll see all week 3 fences out , even with only 2 contenders! great stuff
  • edited March 2012
    Sizing europe did,nt look himself today,i,d say finians deserved it,dont know why big zeb was in it.never tried,wd geraghty