You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

bad loser

edited March 2012 in The Poker Clinic
Open message to Badb******. Instead of criticising my play when I win look at your own play and see why you lost.

For the record pushed with 77 and 88 called by overcards - second time for stack - which failed to hit . Oppo went out and started to call me for pushing with the middle pairs. What would you do, I ask ?

Comments

• edited March 2012
    depends on the blind levels, stacks and position. But yeah a lot of the time late in a tourney pushing mid pairs from mid-late position is correct.
  • edited March 2012
    In Response to bad loser:
    Open message to Badb******. Instead of criticising my play when I win look at your own play and see why you lost. For the record pushed with 77 and 88 called by overcards - second time for stack - which failed to hit . Oppo went out and started to call me for pushing with the middle pairs. What would you do, I ask ?
    Posted by tiercel
    Hi Tiercel

Weve all had this....a little bit of injustice tilt. If he is rude or abusive then report the player. I would have no hesitation whatsoever. Its always odd how they justify themselves in one sentence usually ending in an expletive! In your hd you would need to give more information really i feel as to ss, pos, level in T, flow etc to warrant an accurate answer.
    However, why would you give advice on what to play or not unless you were tilted. There's no need. Gl at the tables...
  • edited March 2012
    Seems like should be a PM rather than a Forum post.

Airing personal issues with no context...or even with tbh is kinda pointless.
  • edited March 2012
    It is not a personal issue . Its an issue about how players treat each other.

n Response to Re: bad loser:
    Seems like should be a PM rather than a Forum post. Airing personal issues with no context...or even with tbh is kinda pointless.
    Posted by AMYBR