You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Skypoker DYM TV tables?

I'm a regular at the DYMs 5.50/11. Was just curious as to what the DYM "TV TABLES" are. Are/when are they going to be shown on Skypoker tv?

Comments

• edited March 2012
    In Response to Skypoker DYM TV tables?:
    I'm a regular at the DYMs 5.50/11. Was just curious as to what the DYM "TV TABLES" are. Are/when are they going to be shown on Skypoker tv?
    Posted by patwalshh

Couldn`t think of anything more boring to watch on 865.

Each to their own i suppose.

*edited, there was for 1 day lol" 
  • edited March 2012
    In Response to Skypoker DYM TV tables?:
    Posted by patwalshh
    I saw the TV icons too the other day.
    I play at the lower levels mainly (£1).
    Would be nice to see how the analysts view this form of the game.
  • edited March 2012
    As far as i`m aware the tv tables only occur on cash and tournament sections of the lobby.

If you click on `sit and go`tab, there is no `televised` header at the top of page whereas there is in cash and tournys.

If you have both seen them , fair do`s.
  • edited March 2012
    In Response to Re: Skypoker DYM TV tables?:
    As far as i`m aware the tv tables only occur on cash and tournament sections of the lobby. If you click on `sit and go`tab, there is no `televised` header at the top of page whereas there is in cash and tournys. If you have both seen them , fair do`s.
    Posted by davelufc
    Hi Dave
    they just appeared for one day, bit suprised but they must have done it for a reason.
  • edited March 2012
    Yeah, there were some TV DYM tables a few weeks ago (for one of the shows) but I didn't see them on Friday when this post appeared (I looked!).
  • edited May 2012
    Yeah i think i saw a show the other day where they were looking at DYM play, would be nice to have a couple up permantly as i too enjoy playing the DYM's.