You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Swansealona!!!!!!

Just Watched Match of the Day this morning!!

& FMOB's!!
Lineker said virtually exactley what i'd posted,  [copy below], about 6pm when i got in from the Cottage yesterday....

{ps... was bragging coz i banged in 4 naps in 4 days.....shame Fulham could'nt!!}

[Solution, Simply Hughes for Senderos, Duff for Ruiz, Baird for Kelly!!]

BUT WELL PLAYED SWANSEA, Watching the replays confirms all ma points, Brendan Rogers, Man for the future, I hope he does not leave this success story too soon!!.......

Re: SKY POKER FORUM NAPS TABLE 2012

posted at 17/3/2012 6:20 PM GMT on SkyPoker.com
First: 30/6/2009
Last: 18/3/2012
Woop Woop 7!!!! Winners Now!! last 4/4, all in!!

Fulham were shockin today, but I take nothing away from Swansea, what a team!!

I know the press are full of it at mo, and dont want to jump on it, but i admit that was best away performance I seen at ours for years, they were all over us, played a High pressing game broke well, & kept the ball superb in all areas of the pitch, even when in trouble........

....... ok I will say it............at the risk of ridicule......

Swansea ARE the closest thing to Barcelona in the Premiership!!

Phew ... I said it!!

Don't tell anyone i did!!

Comments

• edited March 2012
    In Response to Swansealona!!!!!!:
    Just Watched Match of the Day this morning!! & FMOB's!! Lineker said virtually exactley what i'd posted,  [copy below], about 6pm when i got in from the Cottage yesterday.... {ps... was bragging coz i banged in 4 naps in 4 days.....shame Fulham could'nt!!} [Solution, Simply Hughes for Senderos, Duff for Ruiz, Baird for Kelly!!] BUT WELL PLAYED SWANSEA, Watching the replays confirms all ma points, Brendan Rogers, Man for the future, I hope he does not leave this success story too soon!!....... Re: SKY POKER FORUM NAPS TABLE 2012 posted at 17/3/2012 6:20 PM GMT on SkyPoker.com HITMAN_RV Posts: 4559 First: 30/6/2009 Last: 18/3/2012 Woop Woop 7!!!! Winners Now!! last 4/4, all in!! Fulham were shockin today, but I take nothing away from Swansea, what a team!! I know the press are full of it at mo, and dont want to jump on it, but i admit that was best away performance I seen at ours for years, they were all over us, played a High pressing game broke well, & kept the ball superb in all areas of the pitch, even when in trouble........ ....... ok I will say it............at the risk of ridicule..... Tottenham Hotspur ARE the closest thing to Barcelona in the Premiership!! Phew ... I said it!! Don't tell anyone i did!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    FYP

• edited April 2012

nooooooo as from next season it will be allllllllll southampton all southampton fc were by far the greatest team the world has ever seen

• edited April 2012
    you softies need to get a grip..swansealona :) they,re good,pleasing on the eye but cmon
  • edited April 2012
    UNLIKE STOKE, FREDDY CRUGER - REBORN - II - III -IIII -IV
  • edited April 2012
    Sure, they pass it around; they pass it from the back; there is some great movement from their players...but comparisons to THE best team thats ever played football...watch out for white vans and men carrying suits to be worn backwards with straps instead of buttons!
  • edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: Swansealona!!!!!!:
    Sure, they pass it around; they pass it from the back; there is some great movement from their players...but comparisons to THE best team thats ever played football...watch out for white vans and men carrying suits to be worn backwards with straps instead of buttons!
    Posted by jayjaydee
    Ypu they must be USELESSS!!! just lost to QPR 3-0!!
  • edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: Swansealona!!!!!! : Ypu they must be USELESSS!!! just lost to QPR 3-0!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV

i think teams are sussing them out.
    they really struggle to score away. tbh i think they will struggle next season but i may be wrong.
    they have had some great performances tbf tho and they come to play so good on 'em.
  • edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: Swansealona!!!!!! : In Response to Re: Swansealona!!!!!! : Ypu they must be USELESSS!!! just lost to QPR 3-0!! Posted by HITMAN_RV
    i think teams are sussing them out. they really struggle to score away. tbh i think they will struggle next season but i may be wrong. they have had some great performances tbf tho and they come to play so good on 'em.
    Posted by BLACK_MASS

great point!, Bit like Hull, few seasons ago, they work out the main strenghts, then BLOCK them out, rest falls down!!

My point was Swansea TRY to Play but are direct with it!! Arsenal should have learnt MORE EARLIER, they had the players but not the DIRECT CUTTING EDGE since Henry & NOW RVP!!!

I pi55ed meself at the Euro free kick last min gainst Barca year ago think, see ma thread back a bit!!
    [* my thread "Just How Thick are The Arsenal players", p7 this thread 228 days ago]

Agree with you, also they may lose a few of their players who have shone!!

Like us unfortunatley I called it after seeing him once for us, an injury & recurrence had kept him off radar, and people laffed when i posted it 1 1/2 yeras go, but watch the Bidding War for Dembele this summer, I reckon Man Utd, Spurs, Chelsea, & throw in Two top Euro Clubs defo!!

I May be useless ar poker , but footballs i knows ma onions, LOL!!
  • edited April 2012
    /QUOTE] great point!, Bit like Hull, few seasons ago, they work out the main strenghts, then BLOCK them out, rest falls down!! My point was Swansea TRY to Play but are direct with it!! Arsenal should have learnt MORE EARLIER, they had the players but not the DIRECT CUTTING EDGE since Henry & NOW RVP!!! I pi55ed meself at the Euro free kick last min gainst Barca year ago think, see ma thread back a bit!! [* my thread "Just How Thick are The Arsenal players", p7 this thread 228 days ago] Agree with you, also they may lose a few of their players who have shone!!   Like us unfortunatley I called it after seeing him once for us, an injury & recurrence had kept him off radar, and people laffed when i posted it 1 1/2 yeras go, but watch the Bidding War for Dembele this summer, I reckon Man Utd, Spurs, Chelsea, & throw in Two top Euro Clubs defo!! I May be useless ar poker , but footballs i knows ma onions, LOL!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV

What you think about Jol btw ? He's made some really interesting signings. If Fulham could replicate home form away so much more could be achieved. Know what you are saying about Dembele too, Fulham could get ram raided this summer with a few coming in for Dempsey too.
    If so having a great scouting outfit may serve to develop the club further with the megabucks?