You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Genius or just nuts

edited March 2012 in The Poker Clinic
Just reached final table of3k bounty hunter. No info on opo but blind v blind i min raise with 74 off  first mistake lol get call off big blind flop comes 4 7 j rainbow iv flopped v thin draw  iv bet out and get snapreraisr which foolishly i call turn comes k i check opo puts comedy bet of 1 big which i call river comes another jack. this is where it gets real bad my thinking through hand is opos got nothing but obv ov got squat also the only way to win large pot is to push which i do only to get snapped off by  ace ten. Now my question is was thi a genius hero call or not i could of been holding so many combos there.  Im not moaning or saying he shouldntt of called it was massive pot and opo went on to win tournie so gl to him it crippled me and i went out couple hands layer in 6th out of 320 . Il prob get bit of stick for this hand but iv got broad shoulders so thats ok . As i said T begining of post it was first couple of hands on final table so didnt have any info on opo likewise him pn me iv never played him before but iv seen him about on site and hes good reg     comments please

Comments

• edited March 2012
    In Response to Genius or just nuts:
    Just reached final table of3k bounty hunter. No info on opo but blind v blind i min raise with 74 off  first mistake lol get call off big blind flop comes 4 7 j rainbow iv flopped v thin draw  iv bet out and get snapreraisr which foolishly i call turn comes k i check opo puts comedy bet of 1 big which i call river comes another jack. this is where it gets real bad my thinking through hand is opos got nothing but obv ov got squat also the only way to win large pot is to push which i do only to get snapped off by  ace ten. Now my question is was thi a genius hero call or not i could of been holding so many combos there.  Im not moaning or saying he shouldntt of called it was massive pot and opo went on to win tournie so gl to him it crippled me and i went out couple hands layer in 6th out of 320 . Il prob get bit of stick for this hand but iv got broad shoulders so thats ok . As i said T begining of post it was first couple of hands on final table so didnt have any info on opo likewise him pn me iv never played him before but iv seen him about on site and hes good reg     comments please
    Posted by goldenb238
    Just read back after posting completly got flop wron in post it was5 e j and not 7 4 j
  • edited March 2012
    5 4 j il get it right in min im doing this on me phone with no glasses lol
  • edited March 2012
    Dont understand surely you won with JJ 44 k and opponant had A high or am i reading it wrong.
  • edited March 2012
    Can you post the hand up please, I hate having to read blocks of text.
  • edited March 2012
    ermmm your pair beats ace high
  • edited March 2012
    Sorry not good at this with no glasses flop was63j so i thin straight draw
  • edited March 2012
    you never have anything when you flat the 1bb turn bet, and the J on river changes nothing.