You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Know whats coming.....

edited April 2012 in Area 51
is it bad that i have started to tell when im going to get knocked out of a tournament even before the cards have been turned over. I haven't really commented much before and this is certainly not one of those 'I hate online poker' 'its all rigged' rants. I am just interested if anyone has had that feeling before or maybe it is pure and simple bad luck 

Comments

• edited March 2012
    In Response to Know whats coming.....:
    is it bad that i have started to tell when im going to get knocked out of a tournament even before the cards have been turned over. I haven't really commented much before and this is certainly not one of those 'I hate online poker' 'its all rigged' rants. I am just interested if anyone has had that feeling before or maybe it is pure and simple bad luck 
    Posted by bolesAA
    i presume your talking about when your short stacked and get delt 2 decentish looking hand, shove and get called by a weaker hand and loose, usually when your next bb.
    Yes it happens all the time but its because ive let myself get to short stacked and its just an odvious call for my opponent
  • edited March 2012
    In Response to Re: Know whats coming.....:
    In Response to Know whats coming..... : i presume your talking about when your short stacked and get delt 2 decentish looking hand, shove and get called by a weaker hand and loose, usually when your next bb. Yes it happens all the time but its because ive let myself get to short stacked and its just an odvious call for my opponent
    Posted by BADBOY985
    I would agree with that comment ...........apart from the fact that when short stacked, you are dealt AK you go all-in only to be called by the chipleader with 5-9 the flop gives him another 5 & 9 and he gets the FH on the turn. apart from that - online is str8 (as a corkscrew).
  • edited March 2012
    Not even when short stakced, but yeh more often that not it is when your in a short stacked position. Oh well i guess i'm not the only one, but it is interesting.... 
  • edited April 2012
    It's because the site is FIXED
  • edited April 2012
    Posted by N1VEK
    Fixed for who??? Everyone but you???Are you sure your not just really bad at the game and rather than learning the game and improving at it you just think everyone else is cheating!! Have you not noticed that your insulting SKY with every one of your post nivek but they are happy for you to keep coming across as a complete tool
  • edited April 2012
    Posted by N1VEK
    Can't change the record can you Nivek? Not only do you post this unsubstantiated nonsense on your own threads, you hijack other threads with it.If you think the site is fixed, leave.
  • edited April 2012
    blatantly against forum rules (even for area 51). cant see too many more posts like that coming.
  • edited April 2012
    Honestly lads, how could sky fix the poker tables?--- They can't even figure out how to resize them for flops sake!!
  • edited April 2012
     Can anyone put me onto a good book that can tell me to fold when holding Q J and flop comes QQ3 and called all in only to be shown A 5 turn card 4 river 2 ? Ithink the nearest publication might be the bible !
  • edited April 2012
     Can anyone put me onto a good book that can tell me to fold when holding Q J and flop comes QQ3 and called all in only to be shown A 5 turn card 4 river 2 ? Ithink the nearest publication might be the bible !
    Posted by booboo5205
    Have you read it;   Well turn the other cheek ........ you certainly have some.? lol :-)))
  • edited April 2012
     Not read the bible logdon,but i met a lady poker player called koran once will that do ? lol
  • edited April 2012
     Not read the bible logdon,but i met a lady poker player called koran once will that do ? lol
    Posted by booboo5205
    Not if she was a Demolition girl in a hoodie. ?
  • edited April 2012
     Funny enough logdon i did turn the other cheek when i were playing the hand in question to light a ciggy up thinking to my self unlucky with the bluff m8 , but was dismayed to turn around after lighting it to see winner flashing in opponents ! What do you reckon is more bad for your health ? Smoking or poker? PS do they do poker patches on the NHS ?
  • edited April 2012
     Funny enough logdon i did turn the other cheek when i were playing the hand in question tolight a ciggyup thinking to my self unlucky with the bluff m8 , but was dismayed to turn around after lighting it to see winner flashing in opponents ! What do you reckon is more bad for your health ? Smoking or poker? PS do they do poker patches on the NHS ?
    Posted by booboo5205
    Boo Boo if you smoke then you're not smarter than the average Bear.!  Poker can only take your Money Smoking takes your life. Hugs Annie xx
  • edited April 2012
     Your 100 % right logdon but you never enlightened me about the poker patches lol booboo5205
  • edited April 2012
    just noticed all of niveks posts have gone, now thats a surprise :-)
  • edited April 2012
     Your 100 % right logdon but you never enlightened me about the poker patches lol booboo5205
    Posted by booboo5205
    You won't get a Poker Patch from the NHS or at Chemist Shops.   You will be surprised to know Sky proved them free of charge. 

Please go to "Free Play"  at no cost to you,   and if you think your hard enough,  you will soon be playing in SPIRITED. 
  • edited April 2012
     Im partial to bacardi in the spirit world logdon lol
  • edited April 2012
     Im partial to bacardi in the spirit world logdon lol
    Posted by booboo5205
    Its a Breezer  to know you are intoxicated by Sky Poker.!
  • edited April 2012
    Posted by booboo5205
    ive beeb tryin to quit smokin and it aint worked so instead i use the patches to stick over the call button its saved me loads a money :)
  • edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: Know whats coming..... : ive beeb tryin to quit smokin and it aint worked so instead i use the patches to stick over the call button its saved me loads a money :)
    Posted by Dazler
    should of used them to stick over your mouth m8 ;)