You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

what others say!!

edited March 2012 in The Poker Clinic
i've been reading poker forums online and have found a high frequency of people stating that skys' software favours the big stack. i didn't take much notice at first cos i thought maybe its just bad play on their part but i've experienced a unusually high number of incidents of this scenario playing out on the tables, was just wondering if anybody else has also experienced this. i play on two other sites online but don't come across that kind of variance. must say am perplexed because although the amount of hands i'm talking about cannot in ant way shape or form be considered a scientific sample the numbers are odd?????????????????????

Comments

• edited March 2012
    It's complete luck mate, sometimes it's in favour of the bgistack, sometimes not, sometimes it goes one way 50 times in a row, but it is complete random.
  • edited March 2012
    In Response to what others say!!:
    i've been reading poker forums online and have found a high frequency of people stating that skys' software favours the big stack. i didn't take much notice at first cos i thought maybe its just bad play on their part but i've experienced a unusually high number of incidents of this scenario playing out on the tables, was just wondering if anybody else has also experienced this. i play on two other sites online but don't come across that kind of variance. must say am perplexed because although the amount of hands i'm talking about cannot in ant way shape or form be considered a scientific sample the numbers are odd?????????????????????
    Posted by zammo19720
    who cares then? 
  • edited March 2012
    In Response to Re: what others say!!:
    In Response to what others say!! : who cares then? 
    Posted by percival09
    people who take the game seriously care m8 but obviously you're not one of them so no need to comment on players fora, your avatar describes you perfectly LEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!