You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

this is getting beyond a joke now played hand perfect and guy hit a 4 outter joke

edited March 2012 in The Poker Clinic
i know u should only conecentrate on what u do but to call a 4 bet with 2 -3 is funny and bet good bet sizing all way thru had tptk and nut flush draw and get sucked out this hand is unreal having few days of poker now IDONKCALLUSmall blind £0.20£0.20£38.87rosidaBig blind £0.40£0.60£44.08 Your hole cardsAK   paddy1988Raise £0.80£1.40£43.00Die_hardCall £0.80£2.20£96.75IDONKCALLURaise £2.40£4.60£36.47rosidaFold    paddy1988Call £1.80£6.40£41.20Die_hardCall £1.80£8.20£94.95Flop  2K9   IDONKCALLUBet £4.40£12.60£32.07paddy1988Fold    Die_hardCall £4.40£17.00£90.55Turn  10   IDONKCALLUBet £8.80£25.80£23.27Die_hardCall £8.80£34.60£81.75River  3   IDONKCALLUCheck    Die_hardBet £34.60£69.20£47.15IDONKCALLUAll-in £23.27£92.47£0.00Die_hardUnmatched bet £11.33£81.14£58.48IDONKCALLUShowAK   Die_hardShow23   Die_hardWinTwo Pairs, 3s and 2s£79.34 £137.82

Comments

• edited March 2012

Just UL. This is why I always lose thousands every week, remember. I just click buttons.

I don't know why you didn't reload and take my fishy money though as you 'outplay me all the time' (as does everyone else who tells me).

As I've said a few times here, my apologies for not playing how people think I 'should' play. Just take my monies, simples.

On a serious note, yeah it was pretty spewy, even by my standards. Plus if I'd have seen you had two hearts I wouldn't have called the turn. Turned out I was only getting the money with a 5-outer.
    Oh, and I was trying to get Paddy's money FWIW preflop, I just got a bit carried away after that....

Don't worry about it mate, have a break, come back refreshed and keep doing the thang you do (says me who does enough ranting of my own).

(Edit: I prob woulda said something myself the other way round too, though we all know it solves nothing.)

• edited March 2012
    yeah sorry pal was bit harsh on chat after just sick things like this get me tilted badly gonna have few days of even considering giving up sky poker good luck at the tables 
  • edited March 2012
    In Response to Re: this is getting beyond a joke now played hand perfect and guy hit a 4 outter joke:
    yeah sorry pal was bit harsh on chat after just sick things like this get me tilted badly gonna have few days of even considering giving up sky poker good luck at the tables 
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    not again idcu !

y????
  • edited March 2012
    The way you run IDONK I wouldn't be quitting.

This hand is  a bit mehhh but not sure i'd call the river unless you have notes saying Die_hard would do  this with a busted flush or straight draw.
  • edited March 2012
    i checked because i was bluf catching reason i didnt shove because if die hard had nowt obv he wouldnt call so checked to bluff had enough i played alot of cash yesterday u can 7 x raise preflop no 1 gives u respect and u cant put a range on people could have any 2 cards for me that is not poker 
  • edited March 2012
    In Response to this is getting beyond a joke now played hand perfect and guy hit a 4 outter joke:
    having few days of poker now
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    Ok, cya at the tables ;)
  • edited March 2012
    checking the river is really bad, gives him the chance to ck back all his weaker Kx
  • edited March 2012
    dont think you played the hand perfectly, obv its a bad beat. Also diehard didnt call a 4bet

bet flop and turn slightly bigger to make it easier to valueshove the river EDIT:nevermind, misread pot size

bet river, too many hands you beat check behind. Not many bluffs in his range usually
  • edited March 2012
    Donk, are you really rolled to play these levels? Have you gott £1000+ in your accont/BR?

Cos I expect that if this happened at 4NL and you'd just lost this pot and lost £4, you wouldn't be talking about leaving Sky Poker. Also do you intend to go to a different website where this doesn't happen? lol
  • edited March 2012
    lambert we all talk about bankroll and give good advice about bankroll i give good advice dsoesnt mean i follow by it i always take shots i cant play 4nl with a 100 br that isnt me i know its bad but i like gambling do we all play within are bankroll seriously mmmmm i very much doubt it 
  • edited March 2012
    lol raise i like your opinion on why checking the river is really bad please as i was checking to trap i feel with my shove on the riuver i am only getting called by a better hand then what i have but by checking im hoping die hard bluffs at it and i snap call obviously i never put him on 2 -3 
  • edited March 2012
    In Response to Re: this is getting beyond a joke now played hand perfect and guy hit a 4 outter joke:
    lambert we all talk about bankroll and give good advice about bankroll i give good advice dsoesnt mean i follow by it i always take shots i cant play 4nl with a 100 br that isnt me i know its bad but i like gambling do we all play within are bankroll seriously mmmmm i very much doubt it 
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    Well mmm every long term successful winning player does.

It really depends what you want from the game, if you want a bit of fun and a gamble, then you can do what ya want. But if you want to win long term, you know that you have stick to it or you will go busto and continually be deposting.
  • edited March 2012
    lol raise i like your opinion on why checking the river is really bad please as i was checking to trap i feel with my shove on the riuver i am only getting called by a better hand then what i have but by checking im hoping die hard bluffs at it and i snap call obviously i never put him on 2 -3 
    Posted by IDONKCALLU
    honestly i think check/calling river is the worst option and if you are checking it should be to check/fold. what are we trapping against? his hand range is going to be something like Kx Tx 9x QJ.

the fact that the flop is K9x and not KTx means that its almost impossible for villain to have AJ,AQ that turn a fd and peel twice. when people call twice on this board it means they ahve showdown value, and i think that all worse hands will just check back and better hands shove
  • edited March 2012