You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Certain players

edited April 2012 in Area 51
i wonder why certain players on this site always seem to hit their hands,amazing being watching for 3 years now,hhhmmm

Comments

• edited April 2012
    whos certain? who you been watchin?
  • edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: Certain players:
    whos certain? who you been watchin?
    Posted by Dazler
    NOT ME !!!! UNLESS THEY WERE ON THE BOAT AS I LIVE ON SEAFRONT ?? AND IF THEY HAVE NO WONDER THEY HAVE SPEED
  • edited April 2012
    3 years and you still haven't completed your profile? you've been doing too much watching!
  • edited April 2012
    Its me!!!!!! So I keep telling people anyway! :D
    The reason? I am a Donut so I am Jammy!
  • edited April 2012
    i did notice someone across the road with binoculars so i got me tager out and they closed there curtains.
  • edited April 2012
    Certain Players know when stack sizes and percentages of hitting a hand are in their favour against Certain Players.

Certain players
    get a better read on Certain Players and know if they are behind pre-flop against Certain players, its probably just going to be a flip or a race.

Certain Players know when to take a risk given stack sizes, pot value/odds etc.

I wouldn't say everyone is capable of this - Just Certain Players.

I also have Notes on Certain Players.

Certain Players are just better at poker than others.
  • edited April 2012
    Certain Players know when stack sizes and percentages of hitting a hand are in their favour against Certain Players . Certain players get a better read on Certain Players and know if they are behind pre-flop against Certain players, its probably just going to be a flip or a race.   Certain Players know when to take a risk given stack sizes, pot value/odds etc. I wouldn't say everyone is capable of this - Just Certain Players . I also have Notes on Certain Players . Certain Players are just better at poker than others.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    ARE YOU CERTAIN ??
  • edited April 2012
    3 years of watching for that insight , not exactly a dissertation. Surely you have something to back it up with.
  • edited April 2012
    Certain Players know when stack sizes and percentages of hitting a hand are in their favour against Certain Players . Certain players get a better read on Certain Players and know if they are behind pre-flop against Certain players, its probably just going to be a flip or a race.   Certain Players know when to take a risk given stack sizes, pot value/odds etc. I wouldn't say everyone is capable of this - Just Certain Players . I also have Notes on Certain Players . Certain Players are just better at poker than others.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    are you certain trev, are you cartain you are certain, to be cartain you have to be cartain, im cartain you are certain but can you confirm that you are certain please.
  • edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: Certain players : are you certain trev, are you cartain you are certain, to be cartain you have to be cartain, im cartain you are certain but can you confirm that you are certain please.
    Posted by drumahai05
    I'm Certain what I said is almost certainly a dead cert. :)
  • edited April 2012
    Nothing is certain in poker apart from it being a never ending game :)
  • edited April 2012
    i did notice someone across the road with a microscope so i got me tager out and they closed there curtains.
    Posted by Dazler
    fyp
  • edited April 2012
    The true reason for certain players "always" hitting is simple. Lesser players allow them to hit by not putting them under enough pressure!
  • edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: Certain players : fyp
    Posted by stokefc
    that must be one big microscope ;)