You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

How good is Poker when you win :-)

edited April 2012 in The Poker Clinic
Cash table last night, £20, blinds 25/50p, sat there for about 25 hands folding and watching all the action (which was crazy)
The 26th or 27th hand?? Got dealt, AQ suited, guy raised to £3, i called and so did the other 10 players which i wasnt happy about :S
Flop come 2d 3d 7s, Guy to act first bet a £5 which everyone called up to the pre flop raiser who raised £15!
I had about £15.25p left so went all in! 2 folded and the rest called!! So was looking at the pot thinking if a diamond comes here im on for about £150......BOOM diamon on the turn haha HAPPY DAYS!!!

Theres my Easter weekend paid for :)

Anyway Happy as larry called last 3 hands and im off (which people wasnt happy about but who cares) Won another £40 with AJ and on the final hand got pocket 8's, board come K78K2, full house, but unfortunatly the only person playing me was my mate so took £15 quid off him but give it him back outside, cant rob a mate can ya lol

So left £180 up which i know isnt massive money but after the beats ive been getting its cheered me up! BRING ON THE EASTER BEER MADNESS :)

Comments