You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

why r u here???

edited April 2012 in Area 51
I find it quite amusing the amount of people who come here and whine about the people on this forum complaining about their bad beats, dodgy rng etc, perhaps im mistaken but i thought thats what area 51 was for, cant u people stick to ur own cuddly "general poker chat" or "poker clinic" forums and let us all enjoy a good old moan when we lose our hard earned dosh.

Comments

• edited April 2012

( NOW CAN POST AFTER CHALLENGE) THE REASON I DO IS TO GIVE AMUSEMENT, JUST WAIT TILL I GO OFF ONE  
    WITH LUCK TIKAY WILL READ AGAIN, LOL, SORRY SAW REPLAY TONITE ON SKY AND GOADING INTO BAD BEATS, LOL

• edited April 2012
    i need a good looooooooong moan after the set up hands im seeing im getting sick of it in ahead miles ahead and losing to runner runner or if i got top pair they got pk As if i hit a set they still win with a pair if i hit a st8 on the flop they hit runner runner flush.

Action hands FTW it seems to me. Yes you get good days too and they average out sometimes but please im not buyiing it ever freekin game. I aint had a good moan for a long while and its long overdue. RNG pfffffff

the saying goes 'no ones that lucky' well 'no one should be that unlucky either'
  • edited April 2012
    just gettin my my tinfoil hat
  • edited April 2012
    although heavier i find the lead ones offer far more protection!
  • edited April 2012
    what sorta hats can protect you from bunker buster hands