You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

What are these endless paired flops?

edited April 2012 in Area 51
 Maybe one of the experts can explain the amount of paired flops you get here , not only are they paired but have st8 and flush chances to for eg 6s 6C 7C Maybe im the only "idiot" who have noticed . But it got to the extent that i rapped a table in tonight after getting 4 on the trot [my record is 7 on the trot] how are you expected to play poker with one after the other ? No wonder you get so many 7 4 callers they must think its a premium hand.Looking forward to the sarcastic replys yours booboo5205 PS is it only me who as noticed ?

Comments

• edited April 2012
    couldnt agree more getting sick of it myself funny how i hit bigger 2 pair against smaller 2 pair and still lose on a regular basis in the same ways.
  • edited April 2012
     Thank you dazler ,when i see that you had commented i thought you were going to call me a conspiricy theorist . One other thing is its not the money as i only play low stake dyms , i play hoping to bump into some of the people who like a laugh. The majority of the time [unless hitting the trips or end card] i just fold soon as i see it and people type in what you doing ? Saving chips is my answer . I call that type of flop the chip crippler  as ive seen [my self included] so many people decimated with it. Im an engineer with approx 2 years online experiance and 5 off line and ive said it before i do not portray myself to be a good poker player , i know it does occur but to me it seems a touch to regular . All ive done is voiced my observations . Wish you dazler and everyone gl and lots of fun at the tables . booboo5205
  • edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: What are these endless paired flops?:
    couldnt agree more getting sick of it myself funny how i hit bigger 2 pair against smaller 2 pair and still lose on a regular basis in the same ways.
    Posted by Dazler
    + 1
  • edited April 2012
    Does anyone know the odds of the flop pairing?--- I'm pretty sure the regulators would be able to spot any strange goings on in this respect.
  • edited April 2012

We had a type of regulator a few years back they were called factory inspectors. They would give the firm a weeks notice they were coming and the boss would have all of the workers cleaning and tidying up for a day or two . When the inspection was over within a few days the place was "back to normal". That ive seen and experienced. A rating agentcy was giving a U S bank a triple A rating the day before it went under. That is a fact. I were in a game 2 days ago when the first 4 hands dealt 3 of them were a paired flop ! Im very surprised no one else as not picked up on this . All you can do in life is go by what you see and experience.

• edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: What are these endless paired flops?:
     We had a type of regulator a few years back they were called factory inspectors. They would give the firm a weeks notice they were coming and the boss would have all of the workers cleaning and tidying up for a day or two . When the inspection was over within a few days the place was "back to normal". That ive seen and experienced. A rating agentcy was giving a U S bank a triple A rating the day before it went under. That is a fact. I were in a game 2 days ago when the first 4 hands dealt 3 of them were a paired flop ! Im very surprised no one else as not picked up on this . All you can do in life is go by what you see and experience.
    Posted by booboo5205
    Have you noticed that you can get your chips in with premium hands eg AA or KK and usualy get taken out by any other hand  - if you have fewer chips than the other player .  eg ,  you shove with AA , our chipcount ( say )  5000 . The other player calls with , say JJ , they have say , 20000 chips . Result , river card will be J . you get taken out . If however , you have the better chip count , your AA will hold up and the other player will be eliminated.
          It would be nice if SKY could supply statistics with all the hands that are played , just to show that the random number generator is actually random.
  • edited April 2012
     Is the odds of a paired flop 6.50 to 1?
  • edited April 2012
     Just had to chuckle just now when going through the blogs oxonat had AA vs JJ  in a all in and the flop he said came JJ9 !