You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

News Flash

edited November 2009 in Area 51

News Flash................Area51 has been invaded by Dave threads.

Comments

• edited November 2009
    floppin aider--humpty dumpty was the most popular thread here---345 fluppin posts---dem mods are avin a larf innit!
    i know he's got a lot of friends, but thats no excuse for making me jealous--flippin flopper
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: News Flash:
    floppin aider--humpty dumpty was the most popular thread here---345 fluppin posts---dem mods are avin a larf innit! i know he's got a lot of friends, but thats no excuse for making me jealous--flippin flopper
    Posted by oynutter
    sorry my good oynutter friend,think i was the bit worse for wear last night,i blame the floppin guinness.also nuffin at all should be allowed to overtake the humpty dumpty thread least of all my old tosh rubbish nonsense.
  • edited November 2009
    ive posted this for my dav1964 i know he is greatly embarrassed for what he posted last nite
  • edited November 2009
    no worries debs and dave--was just messin ---coz the mods accidently posted daves thread here 5 times over last night--they fixed it now--lol--was funny though----mind that guinness dave ---you need special genetic conditioning to handle that stuff---lol---gl lad and lass xxxx
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: News Flash:
    ive posted this for my dav1964 i know he is greatly embarrassed for what he posted last nite
    Posted by debdobs_67
    He has no need to be embarrased Debs, he said he made a mistake, that's it, as was said in Plump Fiction, "it's cool honey bunny".

It's a little unfortunate that all the eccentrics have jumped onto the thread & made ridic statements, but it is what it is.

By the bye, I don't usually Post in, or even read, Area 51 Threads, my life is too short for all this Area 51 nonsense, but Dav's one was in General Chat when I first replied, & you then asked me to Post on here, so I have.
  • edited November 2009
    Well that thread has a life of it's own now lol

Conspiracy theorists have jumped on that and made it their own. i don't think anyone will remember Dave started it by the time that thread dies lol
  • edited November 2009
    Debs and Dave.......my initial post wasn't having a go. It was just that last night all you could see on here was the multiple posting by the mods. They've moved them now so seems pointed at Dave.

Best of luck both.

Alan (elsa)