You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Is it ok if....

edited April 2012 in The Shed
I plug my band on here? We've garnered some BBC Radio airplay and have just released a new song, free to listen to and any constructive feedback would be welcomed, so i'm just asking if i can post the link before i do - don't want to get told off ;)

Comments

• edited April 2012
    In Response to Is it ok if....:
    I plug my band on here? We've garnered some BBC Radio airplay and have just released a new song, free to listen to and any constructive feedback would be welcomed, so i'm just asking if i can post the link before i do - don't want to get told off ;)
    Posted by Pipunch
     There is nothing wrong with a bit of self premotion! Go for it you wont be told off!

• edited April 2012
    There's our music page:

https://www.facebook.com/WildFrontTears/app_178091127385

We don't profit from people listening or liking the page, and if we ever do i'll wear a SkyPoker shirt to promote you ;)

We're sort of soft/hard/rap rock with some instrumental stuff thrown in. Our latest (and probably most accessible track) is Too Late and Sunrise is a belter of a tune too (written before i joined the band).

I'm Phil by the way, hi. Lol.
  • edited April 2012
    Hi Phil   My boys used to make Computer Music when they were younger and brain washed me with House & Garage Music. They had what I thought were some great tracks,  but got no-where touting them around, so they put them on Vinyl and CD themselves and sold them.  "No number one's,  but they had fun." ?  Mum's do have rose coloured spec's on when its their talented babies music.      If that is your music recorded playing live then its not to late for you or the band.!  You can't beat live music or going to a gig.   Great Guitar  Mournful singing well structured song but for me more an Album track , just my old biddy opinion. fwiw   Definitely don't give up if it doesn't happen over night.   Hugs Annie xx