You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Bizarre.

Lovin this play.
08/04/2012)PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalancebignoise10Small blind 10.0010.00420.001379Big blind 20.0030.00550.00 Your hole cardsKQ   bignoise10Raise 90.00120.00330.001379Call 80.00200.00470.00Flop  Q76   1379All-in 470.00670.000.00bignoise10All-in 330.001000.000.001379Unmatched bet 140.00860.00140.00bignoise10ShowKQ   1379Show28   Turn  4   River  A   1379WinFlu

Comments

• edited April 2012

I dont see the harm in it to be honest , i take its a hypo sit n go? this bein the case you can argue the 82 call was bad but just say you didnt hit top pair or anything in fact on that flop and he makes some push it gets through and even hes done what he has he gets the most value when he hits the flush.

Just think your gunna win more than you lose if this is the case everytime!

• edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: Bizarre.:
    I dont see the harm in it to be honest , i take its a hypo sit n go? this bein the case you can argue the 82 call was bad but just say you didnt hit top pair or anything in fact on that flop and he makes some push it gets through and even hes done what he has he gets the most value when he hits the flush. Just think your gunna win more than you lose if this is the case everytime!
    Posted by kidwizzz78[/QUOTE
    Yep.Hypo sng.Found it quite funny tbh.Only small stakes,takes the sting out of it a wee bit.Dont really get annoyed like I used to when the weaker hand wins.Gradually gettin the idea that if I play my game well enough the results will come.Still learnin.

• edited April 2012
    Raise less pre.

Postflop ul.
  • edited April 2012
    Yea mate well if you think you got an edge on the lower heads up i suggest you dont play hypos in my experience there a killer! theres so much more luck involved in them and not much room for anything else should give the normal sit n goes a try then you can try a few things then without bein to commited as your learning
  • edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: Bizarre.:
    Yea mate well if you think you got an edge on the lower heads up i suggest you dont play hypos in my experience there a killer! theres so much more luck involved in them and not much room for anything else should give the normal sit n goes a try then you can try a few things then without bein to commited as your learning
    Posted by kidwizzz78
    Deffo dont know bout havin an edge on too many folk.But from readin various posts from the clinic and bbv from b4 I even joined this site Im pickin up small tips about bet size etc.Can only help me in the long run(hopefully).Thanks for the responses.
  • edited April 2012
    Not a problem fella thats what the forums for:) but i would advise trying the normal sit n goes b4 testing your game at hypos as there wont be much room for error